BUY CALENDULA INFUSED OIL ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF CALENDULA OIL
- Botanical Name: Calendula Officinalis
- Colour: Golden Yellow
- Method of extraction: Dried marigold (i.e. calendula plant) flowers are saturated in safflower oil. The flowers are then taken out; leaving the oil infused with the calendula plant’s active properties.
- Ingredients: organic safflower oil, organic calendula officinalis
WHAT IS CALENDULA OIL?
Calendula oil, derived from marigold flowers, is a native plant of Southern Europe and Asia that grows on well-drained soil under full sunlight. It is utilised in Unani and Ayurvedic medicinal traditions due to its natural oil, which contains antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. The marigold plant can be cultivated in pots or containers, flower beds, cottage gardens, and borders. Its petals may be eaten raw or used in culinary dishes, potpourri mixes, and floral displays. Calendula infused oil is widely used and have a variety of uses. The oil’s properties can help soothe and moisturise dry cracked nipples, jock itch and much more.
Calendula oil comprises oleanolic acid, lupeol, quercetin, alpha amyrin, and beta amyrin. These substances are proven to give antioxidant protection while soothing your skin and reducing irritation. Calendula Infused oil is typically used in preparing a massage oil or as a carrier oil blend.
BENEFITS OF CALENDULA INFUSED OIL
Calendula oil is an all-rounder because it possesses abundant benefits to the skin. You will see the difference once you inculcate it into your skincare regime. To elaborate further, here are some of the perks that it offers:
- Moisturises:Calendula infused oil has oleanolic acid that moisturises and hydrates your skin, making it look nourished and smoother. It is great for people with dry skin.
- Antioxidants:Flavonoids and carotenoids are antioxidants found in calendula oil. They help prevent skin damage due to free radicals, premature ageing, and other skin issues.
- Soothes: Calendula infused oil is beneficial to the skin because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. It soothes and protects the skin from sunburn, acne, and a lot more.
- Scar reductions: One of the most notable benefits of calendula oil is its ability to minimise the appearance of scars. It promotes the formation of new healthy skin tissues and a quick healing process.
USES OF CALENDULA INFUSED OIL
Calendula oil is found in skincare products because of its skin-loving features. It helps improve skin quality and appearance. Thus, it can be one of the ingredients to the following:
- Hair care:Calendula infused oil can be found in several hair care products because it helps remove dandruff and nourishes the dry scalp.
- Treatment for acne: Applying calendula oil to the face assists in treating and preventing acne. It slows down acne due to its antiseptic qualities.
- Serums and creams: Calendula infused oil is added to serums and creams because of its ability to work wonders on the skin. It hydrates the skin and has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
- Sunscreen: Some people consider Calendula oil as a part of their sunscreen to protect the skin from sun damage. It provides SPF in cream formulation to sustain natural skin pigmentation.
- DIY facial mask: Blending calendula infused oil into your homemade facial mask is good for deep cleansing and detoxifying the skin. It minimises the appearance of pores and is suitable for dry, oily, and inflamed skin.
- Face oil: Calendula oil is a great ingredient for facial oils because it provides moisturising and hydrating abilities. It is well accepted by most skin types, making it an amazing addition to your skincare routine.
CALENDULA OIL GOES WELL WITH:
To optimise the results of calendula infused oil on your skin, you can blend it with other natural ingredients, provided that it suits the skincare product that you are trying to achieve. Here are some ingredients that you might want to blend with calendula infused oil:
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Moroccan argan oil
- Rosehip oil
- Tamanu oil
- Evening primrose oil
- Sunflower oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Clary sage essential oil
- Neroli essential oil
- German chamomile essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- French green clay powder
WHERE TO BUY CALENDULA INFUSED OIL ONLINE AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
You can find top-notch calendula oil here at N-Essentials. Our mission is to provide high-quality oils, raw ingredients, soap and body care products that nourish your body as well as the environment. We aim to empower you in creating your homemade alternatives when it comes to personal care, skincare and household products. Break free from all the chemicals and welcome natural homemade products into your routine. Buy now and rely on us in providing the finest ingredients that cater to your needs.
Check out more of our fantastic products in online store. For questions, you can head over to our FAQ section. Feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or through phone at +61 3 9077 7796 if you wish to know more about our products, packaging or prices.
Caution: Not to be taken internally.