By accessing and using our Australian website at https://n-essentials.com.au, you accept and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions which incorporates the following:
- Security Policy outlined below
- Terms of Purchase
- Refund and Returns Policy
- Cancellation Policy outlined below
- Mobile Terms of Service.
Any participation in this site constitutes acceptances of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it every time you visit our website.
N-essentials uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
1. Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
2. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by N-essentials or any outside party.
3. All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate.
4. All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
5. eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
6. eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by N-essentials.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.
Full payment must be made within 7 days to complete the checkout process. Outstanding orders will be cancelled within the system if payment is not fully received within that time frame. In the case of a credit card payment, a cancellation fee of 5% will apply for cancellations if a full or partial payment has already been made.
1. The content of the N-essentials site is for informational purposes only. The site is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in that information.
2. Photos, product images and illustrations on this site are to be used for illustrative purposes only and actual products may vary in size, colour and packaging.
3. Packaging used are at our own discretion and may vary from time to time in colour, size and type of material.
4. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections anytime to prices, products, specifications and policies without notice.
5. Customers are obliged to conduct their own research and testing in small batches first before deciding if a product is suitable for their application. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage for unfavourable outcomes.
6. We are not licensed to sell anything for internal consumption. As such, none of the products listed in this on-line store are suitable for internal use.
Last updated: 19 June 2023