1. To start ordering, first review our How To Order page.
2. All orders are to be placed via this website. We do not accept verbal or phone orders due to potential miscommunication.
3. We do not have a minimum order requirement and an ABN is not required to purchase from us.
4. All prices displayed on this website are wholesale prices in AUD and are inclusive of gst.
5. Prices on this website are subject to change and without notice but will be honoured at the time when the order is placed and paid for.
6. Unpaid orders will be cancelled within 7 days.
7. For larger bottle or pack sizes not displayed on the website, feel free to contact us at email@example.com advising which products you would like and what bottle/pack size and we will provide a competitive quote.
8. We do not have any samples unfortunately but do have small bottles/packs for customers to purchase as samples and for testing.
9. All products are not for internal consumption nor for use in any therapeutic-related applications. They are for external use only.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. All orders must be paid for before we will dispatch unless you are picking up in person from our Melbourne factory/warehouse in which case, cash payment is also acceptable.
2 Currently, for deliveries to within Australia, we accept payments by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) and bank deposit whilst for deliveries to international countries, only credit card payments are accepted.
3. For bank deposits, our bank account details are as follows:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account name: N-essentials Pty Ltd
BSB: 063 595
Account number: 1069 1973
Our online store is able to calculate the shipping costs for your order during the checkout process. You can work out the best shipping rate for your order with the use of this shipping calculator. Shipping rates are based on weight and delivery postcode. After your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will endeavour to dispatch your goods via Australia Post or a Courier Service within 3 working days; however if goods are unavailable dispatch will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping for Delivery within Australia
We have a policy to not leave parcels at customers’ premises and so when parcels are delivered, our delivery service via Australia Post requires a signature. Please ensure that you, or your representative, are available on the day of delivery to sign for the parcel. Or alternatively, make arrangements to have it picked up at the designated post office retail outlet within the specified time.
Postage costs are via standard delivery that includes insurance to cover for loss or damage to your parcel during transit. If in the unfortunate event that your goods have been damaged during transit, please advise us within 7 days after delivery so that we can put through an insurance claim on your behalf. We reserve the right to decide how to compensate you for the loss.
If your parcel is returned to us due to you having provided us with an incorrect address or the parcel was not collected from the local post office, there will be a Return-To-Fee (RTS) of $12 if you wish for us to resend your parcel or to cancel your order. In the case of resending, in addition to the RTS fee, there will also be a postage fee to resend.
We ship goods to all over the world. Our online store is able to generate international shipping costs for most countries outside of Australia. Note that it is the customer's responsibility to check for their respective country's prohibitive items and whether or not such items will likely be cleared by their Customs Authority.
Local pickups can be made at Unit 2, 1A Southpark Close Keysborough VIC 3173 Monday to Friday during our opening hours of 9am to 5pm. After you receive an order confirmation via email, allow us 2-3 business days to process your order after which time we will email you to let you know that your order is ready for pickup.
Delivery Time Frame
After dispatch, allow 7-10 business days for your order to arrive, if within Australia and up to 31 days for international deliveries.
Last updated: 1 October 2019