Introducing the new N-essentials Affiliate Program!
About the Affiliate Program
Do you have a decent following on your social media channels such as on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn? Or have a good online presence via a blog channel? Or do you have a large network of business associates or customers who would be interested in natural DIY skincare and personal care products? Or are you an Influencer in the natural skincare industry?
We have established a new Affiliate Program that gives you the medium to earn commissions for promoting our business on your social media and online channels. Your customers and associates in turn will be rewarded with a customised coupon discount for shopping with us. It's a win-win!
New Affiliates who join our Program will be offered the standard commission rate of 10% for any orders made by new customers who have never shopped with N-essentials before. In turn, these customers and social followers can also enjoy a 10% coupon discount for ordering a minimum amount in our online store. Over time, these commission rates are negotiable for Affiliates who have demonstrated a proven track record of sales.
How does the Program work?
1. You are given a custom branded Affiliate portal to register and become an Affiliate.
2. After registration, you are provided with a referral link which you can use to promote our products on your blog, website or Instagram and Facebook channels or any other online channel!
3. To help reduce your promotional efforts, in your Affiliate portal, there are Marketing Tools and digital assets that you can use to help promote our products.
4. Be sure to communicate the relevant Terms and Conditions below to your customers and associates.
5. You are then rewarded for when your customers or associates place an order with a minimum spend of $80 worth of products in our online store at https://n-essentials.com.au.
Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to change the program in any way, shape or form at any time without notice. Please review this page regularly.
2. Australian Affiliates must have an Australian bank account. Commissions will be paid via EFT to their nominated bank account. For Affiliates with overseas bank accounts, commissions will be paid out to a registered Paypal account. All Affiliates however are able to elect to have their commissions paid via a Store Gift Card or Store Credit. Any Paypal or bank fees incurred, as a result of the payout, will be charged to the Affiliate.
3. Commissions will only be paid if your customers or associates click on your unique Affiliate link and discounts will only be applied to orders if they use your unique discount coupon code during Checkout. Your coupon code can not be applied after an order has been placed. Your coupon code is not valid with the use of any other coupon code.
4. There is a commission hold time of not less than 14 days after an order has been dispatched. This commission hold time is the number of days that we hold the commission for before commissions are paid out. The 14 day commission hold time is to account for the time that the order takes to be processed, delivered and for enough time for any refunds or subsequent cancellations that may occur to be processed.
5. The commission rate will be applied to the cost of products, not including GST, shipping costs, and any discounts already applied.
6. Commissions will be paid during the first week of the following calendar month for commissions earnt in the previous calendar month.
7. Commissions will only be paid out to new customers who have never ordered from N-essentials before and only paid out for their first order and not any subsequent orders. Their first order must be a minimum of $80 in the subtotal.
8. Commissions will not be allowed for self referrals. Indicators of self-referrals are orders placed under the same name and/or email address as the Affiliate or are sent to the Affiliate's address/es. Affiliates engaging in self-referrals will be immediately excluded from the Program without notice.
9. Commissions will not be allowed if other N-essentials Affiliates buys using your referral link/coupon.
10. For Australian Affiliates, if you have an ABN and in order to meet your tax obligations, you must issue N-essentials Pty Ltd with a Tax Invoice for commission amounts greater than $75. Commissions will not be paid out otherwise.
11. Affiliate tracking cookies expire within 60 days which means that your customers/associates have 60 days to complete an order before commissions can be earned.
12. All affiliate payouts are in AUD.
Last updated: 30 March 2022