BUY NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE TODAY
Status: natural essential oil, commercial grade
Perfumery note: Top note
WHAT IS NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL?
Neroli Essential Oil, also known as Orange Blossom Essential Oil and Bitter Orange Essential Oil, is from the fragrant white flower petals of bitter orange trees, neroli. It is a popular essential oil in cosmetic goods, aromatherapy, and perfumery. It is clear in colour with a medium consistency and an aroma that is best described as extremely floral, exotic and sweet.
Neroli essential oil has a long history, reaching back to the 17th century when the Italian nobility admired it. The Duchess of Bracciano was known for infusing her gloves with Neroli oil and adding a few drops to her bath. She enjoyed it so much that she was named ‘Princess La Nerola’.
NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS
As a skin care product, Neroli Essential Oil can be used on any type of skin, though it is especially helpful for dry and sensitive skin. Here are some of the skin-loving perks you can expect from Neroli Oil:
- Fights acne: Neroli Essential Oil has antibacterial characteristics, suitable for acne-prone skin. It can be used to balance the oil production on your skin by shrinking the appearance of pores without drying your skin.
- Hydrates your skin: Neroli Oil is a hydration powerhouse capable of softening, replenishing, and locking in moisture. This natural oil, when used topically, creates a protective barrier for your skin, ensuring that it stays beautiful and dewy all day.
- Rejuvenates your skin: Neroli Essential Oil possesses qualities that encourage cell regeneration and enhance skin suppleness. It benefits many skin types like acne-prone, inflamed, sensitive, damaged, and mature. Neroli oil also aids in the reduction of stretch marks, scars, and signs of ageing, helping smooth fine lines and tighten sagging skin.
Do you want to volumise your hair, treat dandruff and dry scalp, or improve your hair overall? Then Neroli Essential Oil is the one for you!
- Helps reduce dandruff: Neroli Oil can help relieve your scalp from flakes and itching caused by dryness and dandruff due to its naturally soothing and cleansing characteristics.
- Improves hair appearance: Neroli Essential Oil contains antioxidant properties that revitalise dull-looking hair. It also helps your hair to become fuller.
The rich aroma of Neroli Essential Oil is the combination of flowers and lemons as if walking amidst a citrusy blossom garden! Used as a top note, Neroli Oil goes well with other essential oil like sweet orange, frankincense, and lemongrass, creating a splendid natural perfume. Neroli Oil is also great for aromatherapy.
NEROLI OIL USES
- Body oil
- Hydrating mist
- Face mask
- Facial wash
- Night cream
INGREDIENTS THAT GO WELL WITH NEROLI OIL
- Bergamot essential oil
- Borage oil
- Calendula extract
- Cocoa butter
- Jojoba oil
- Roman chamomile essential oil
- Rose absolute
- Rose geranium essential oil
- Rosehip oil
- Rosemary extract
- Moroccan argan oil
- Sunflower oil
- Vegetable glycerine
WARNING: Neroli Essential Oil is not to be taken internally. Never apply Neroli Oil directly to your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, and remember to do a small skin patch test before applying this oil fully to your skin, or consult your medical doctor if necessary.
WHERE TO BUY NEROLI ESSENTIAL OIL AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
Discover the true essence of natural quality products at N-Essentials! We sell sublime Neroli Essential oil and other affordable items that fulfil your skincare, haircare, and personal care crafting needs. Visit our online store and start your journey with us today!