BUY CALENDULA EXTRACT ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF CALENDULA EXTRACT
Botanical Name: Calendula Officinalis
Ingredients: Organic glycerin, aqua, organic calendula flower extract, organic ethanol, Naticide®, potassium sorbate
WHAT IS CALENDULA EXTRACT?
Calendula extract comes from the marigold plant, also known as calendula, scotch marigold, English garden marigold, and fleur de calendule. Its deeply coloured flowers are prosperous with flavonoids, a natural compound found in fruits and vegetables. Skincare products typically use marigold petals because of their soothing ability. Moreover, traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine used it as a medicinal herb.
Calendula is used in skincare and haircare products. It is often used in preparations for sunburn and insect bites. In addition, it soothes diaper rash and topical infections.
This extract has properties that help to restore dry skin giving the skin back its suppleness and youthful glow.
BENEFITS OF CALENDULA EXTRACT
Incorporating this into your skincare routine is essential because it offers abundant benefits. Thus, your skin will certainly love it.
Calendula extract fights skin ageing, reduces skin damage, moisturises and tightens the skin. It is rich in antioxidants, such as flavonoids, carotenoids, triterpenes, and polyphenols. They help fight the negative effects of your body's oxidative stress and prevent pollutants and photoaging induced by sunshine. It soothes, repairs cracks, and moisturises the lips.
USES OF CALENDULA EXTRACT
Calendula is jam-packed with benefits. As a result, there is a wide array of calendula-infused personal care products, such as the following:
- Acne cream: Calendula extract has revitalising and properties that are powerful enough to reduce the appearance of inflammation caused by acne and scars on the skin. That is why it is a great ingredient to blend with acne creams.
- Facial moisturiser: When infused with calendula, it hydrates the skin and lessens the visibility of discomforts like dryness and redness. It is suitable for most skin types and leaves soft-looking skin.
- Toner: Calendula extract, as an ingredient in toners, gently cleanses the skin and helps improve skin quality, making it look refreshed. It reduces the appearance of pores, redness, and oiliness.
- Facial wash: Calendula face wash products are a total package. Not only does it clean dirt and oil, but it also soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Haircare: It has potent antifungal nature that aids in thwarting dandruff and flakiness from the scalp. It also alleviates itchiness and transforms the scalp to look smoother and cleaner. Calendula extract contains several minerals, vitamin B, and antioxidants that assist hair growth.
- Eye cream: This product helps lessen dark circles and eye puffiness. When combined with calendula, it can soothe and moisturise the skin under the eyes. Using it under your eyes is a great helping hand when you want to look stress-free even after countless nights working.
- Calendula-infused lotion: Applying it topically enhances, soothes, and hydrates your skin. Embed this into your skincare regimen and expect to receive softer and healthy-looking skin.
- Sun protection: This product has properties that protect the skin from the sun's harmful rays, prevent sunburn and other skin problems. It moisturises and soothes the skin when topped with calendula.
Note: Several factors influence the appropriate dosage of calendula extracts, such as your health, age, and more. Thus, keep in mind that it is crucial to follow proper directions on product labels or consult a medical professional to be safe.
CALENDULA EXTRACT BLENDS WELL WITH:
The following list of ingredients blends well with calendula extract and are found in several skincare products.
- Macadamia oil
- Jojoba oil
- Shea butter
- Coconut oil
- Aloe vera
- Rosemary leaf extract
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Bergamot essential oil
- Litsea cubeba essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Sunflower oil
WARNING: While calendula is generally regarded as safe for the majority of people, including children and pregnant women, some people can experience allergic reactions. A skin patch test is recommended before further use to determine your likelihood of an allergic reaction. Not to be taken internally.
WHERE TO BUY CALENDULA EXTRACT ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
N-essentials is your reliable calendula extract supplier that offers high-quality products at affordable prices. Our trademark is excellence in supplying premium and sustainable items to our valued customers. We strive to bring your high expectations to life and constantly think of innovative ways to improve as a whole. We also provide weekly blogs with different topics about our products and a more natural approach to life. Get a hold of our fantastic products now by shopping in our online store!
Kindly head over to our FAQs page for questions or contact us at +61 3 9077 7796 or firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries regarding bulk orders and prices. Please don't hesitate to do so because our staff will gladly assist you.