BUY LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE FOR SKIN, HAIR & CLEANING
Botanical name: Citrus Limonum
Plant part used: Peel of the fruit
Status: 100% pure essential oil
Extraction method: steam distillation
Note: This is a Class 3 Flammable Liquid and is not available to international customers. It will then be sent by domestic road freight within Australia.
Lemon (Citrus limon) is part of the Rutaceae Family and is widely referred to as being the ‘fruit of health’. The citrus peel is the most nutrient-dense portion because of its fat-soluble phytonutrients which are composed of numerous natural compounds. It is indeed one of the most important sources of benefit-rich essential oil that can be used for many different applications.
There are two different methods for extracting lemon essential oil, namely, via steam distillation and cold pressing. Lemon essential oil can be extracted through steam distillation from the peel of fresh lemons. As a result, it is safe to use on the skin, even when exposed to the sun. Steam-distillation retains all of the lemon’s other properties, including its beautiful bright and refreshing smell, which is only slightly milder than that of cold-pressed lemon oil. Cold pressed lemon oil is also extracted from the peels of the lemon fruit via a method called the “cold pressing” process.
The difference between cold-pressed lemon oil and steam distilled lemon oil is that steam distilled lemon oil is not phototoxic , which means it will not cause any skin reactions when exposed to sunlight. Therefore, it is safe to be used in body care products without fear of phototoxicity.
It is also known for its versatility and powerful antioxidant properties. It is commonly used in a variety of skin and aromatherapy products. If diluted , the essential oil can be applied directly to the skin or diffused into the air.
BENEFITS OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Because of its burst of energy, a soothing smell and vivid colour, the lemon essential oil is also known as Liquid Sunshine . It has a distinct cleansing and deodorising characteristic that makes it ideal for cleansing applications, purifying the air as well as surfaces or for adding as a reviving ingredient to skincare products, lotions and hair conditioners. It is safe to use in aromatherapy and diluted and topical application s.
In addition to that, it has an array of benefits to the skin. Due to its strong antioxidant activity and antimicrobial compounds , it works as a natural exfoliator. It helps prevent the signs of ageing lines and covers up comedones.
USES OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- Teeth Whitener
- Natural Disinfectant
- Silver and Wood Polish
- Laundry Detergent
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Nail Polish Remover
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
- Bergamot Essential Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil
- This should not be ingested. If you're meaning to add lemon flavour, we recommend adding lemon extract instead that is specifically intended and approved for use .
- Photosensitivity may increase when exposed to the sun/sunlight within 12 hours. Make sure to use a properly diluted lemon essential oil solution.
- We recommend that you consult a health professional before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Skin irritation is a possibility. Since it's so potent, contact allergies are a possibility. We suggest that you do a patch test on your arm or leg before using it to avoid any adverse reaction.
- Make a mixture with a carrier oil before applying undiluted essential oils to the skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact from eyes and other sensitive areas.
WHERE TO BUY LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL IN BULK AT A WHOLESALE PRICE NEAR ME
When choosing essential oils, it's critical to make sure you're getting a high-quality, natural, and potent product. If you’re looking for one, you may go ahead and visit our online store today. You can easily browse through our extensive selection of pure, raw, and natural cosmetic ingredients. You can click through on each item to learn further about its benefits and properties, compare prices and bottle sizes, and place an order.
N-essentials is Australia’s online supplier and distributor of skin care and personal care products that are fit for many purposes. If you have any questions, clarifications, or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Contact us at email@example.com.