BUY LEMON VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL
Status: natural essential oil, commercial grade
WHAT IS LEMON VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL?
Lemon verbena essential oil possesses a sweet, lemony fragrance with a pale yellow or olive colour.
The oil is beneficial for driving away insects and is a popular ingredient among many insect repellents.
BENEFITS OF LEMON VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL
This spectacular Lemon Verbena essential oil has plenty of perks for your skin and home. Here are some Lemon Verbena oil benefits you would be thrilled to know about:
- Helps clear acne: Lemon Verbena oil has abundant antibacterial and emollient characteristics, making it an excellent skin tonic. These traits let Lemon Verbena essential oil help prevent pore blockage as it penetrates deeply to soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Delays signs of ageing: Antioxidant is also one of the notable characteristics of Lemon Verbena oil you want to add to your skincare product! Lemon Verbena oil helps slow down the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, crow's feet and other wrinkles. It also aids in combatting free radicals.
- Has a charming fragrance: Lemon Verbena essential oil has a lovely citrusy aroma that can be used for perfumery or cosmetic product scent enhancement. Lemon Verbena oil is ideal for a pleasant warm bath after a long day of work.
- Natural home cleaner: Most commercial household cleaners contain harmful and toxic chemicals you would be wary about. Not to mention the possible effects it has on the people living with you. But with all the factory-made products placed in numerous stores, it's tricky to find ones that don't have hazardous components. Fortunately, Lemon Verbena essential oil has got your back! It has natural antibacterial and antifungal qualities that allow them to destroy germs and other microorganisms in your home.
LEMON VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL APPLICATIONS
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
- Household cleaning spray
- Room spray
INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH LEMON VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Bergamot essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Palmarosa essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Spearmint essential oil
- Ylang ylang essential oil
- Lemon Verbena essential oil has a high citral level, so can cause sensitisation. It can also be phototoxic so should not be taken before direct exposure to sunlight.
- Make sure to dilute Lemon Verbena oil or any essential oil as it may cause unwanted reactions in its pure form.
- Lemon Verbena oil should not to be taken internally.
- Keep the oil somewhere children can’t reach.
- Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or have medical conditions before using Lemon Verbena oil.
WHERE TO SHOP FOR QUALITY LEMON VERBENA ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE?
N-essentials is your trusted brand of high-quality Lemon Verbena essential oil and other raw ingredients for your skincare crafts. Rest assured that all our items are obtained from reliable Australian and international manufacturers who take pride in producing quality items. Hop on to our online shop, browse through various splendid products, and buy that fits your needs!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to learn more about our essential products.