An impressive scent can add character and uniqueness to your homemade products. If you are an enthusiast of lovely aromas or still starting to immerse into the fragrance-loving community, then you have stumbled upon the right place! In this article, you will find the most popular fragrance oils in Australia. Keep reading until the end to know various tips on their proper applications and where to buy them at an affordable price.
KNOW MORE ABOUT FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA
Fragrance oils in Australia can be natural or synthetic. Natural aromatic oils contain botanical extracts and essential oils. On the contrary, synthetic aromatic oils are formulated in laboratories to mimic natural and unnatural scents. They are substantially less expensive and can last long. Fragrance oils in Australia provide distinct aromas to products such as air fresheners, perfumes, cosmetics, cleaning products, and a lot more.
WHAT ARE THE MOST POPULAR FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA
If you are still new to aromatic oils and are not ready to try out bolder or out-of-the-box scents yet, then going for the popular ones can be ideal. You can choose from this list of well-known fragrance oils in Australia:
- Kaffir lime & coco: Kaffir lime mixed with coconut water produces an incredibly light, zesty, and appealing scent. Thus, making it one of the well-loved fragrance oils in Australia. Furthermore, kaffir lime & coco fragrance oil is a fantastic top note to set the first impression on the perfume. If you enjoy a refreshing and sparkling aroma, then this one is for you!
- Coco mango: This fragrance oil is perfectly blended to serve a sweet and tropical smell. It offers a light aroma of delectable honey, delicious mango, creamy coconut, and a twist of vanilla. Coco mango aromatic oil exudes a sweetly fun and musky scent. It is one of the best fragrance oils in Australia to use on soaps, candles, and more.
- Vanilla caramel: Take a whiff from this sophisticated aroma that is enriched with the smell of vanilla and caramel. It is perfect for perfumes, bath bombs, soaps, and other products if you want a mouth-watering scent. Vanilla caramel is one of the admired fragrance oils in Australia, and you might also enjoy it.
- Watermelon: You can enjoy the fresh and juicy scent of watermelon with this fragrance oil. It is a widely-used aroma in handwash, skincare, and other personal care products for its pleasant, summery smell. Every drop counts when using watermelon fragrance oils in Australia because of its capability to provide a strong aroma. Infuse this delectable scent into your self-care product formulations now!
- Pina Colada: Why wait for summer to feel the excitement of a beach party when you can buy pina colada fragrance oils in Australia? Turn up the music, light up a pina colada scented candle, and enjoy as you dance the night away. You can also add this to other applicable products that you prefer.
- Lavender clean: This is one of the ideal fragrance oils in Australia for home cleaning products. With a lovely, floral and clean scent, this aromatic oil is a perfect alternative for lavender essential oil when you are on a tight budget but still want to smell its aroma. You can also add it to your homemade candles, lotions, handwash, and a lot more.
OTHER NOTABLE FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA
Aside from the popular fragrance oils in Australia, you can also try out these amazing scents:
- Ocean breeze: This aromatic oil overflows with salty ocean breeze aroma and a hint of mysticism. Instil it into your soaps, candles, bath bombs, air freshener, and more to relish in a musky, fresh, and ocean-like ambience.
- Peach: This rich, sultry, sweet fragrance oil is loved by many and used in countless applications. It has a juicy scent that is ideal for adding a touch of perkiness to your perfumes, candles, and air fresheners. Add this to your wishlist of fragrance oils in Australia.
- Frangipani: Just like real frangipani flowers, this aromatic oil has a floral, sweet, and lush smell. It is ideal for soaps, candles, air fresheners, haircare and skincare formulations, diffusers, and many others. Moreover, it is an excellent middle note in perfumery as it stays long.
- Green tea: Escape the fast-paced environment by smelling the scent of green tea. Add it to your candles to enjoy quality time alone, far away from everyday life commotion. Green tea fragrance oils in Australia exude fresh and unique scents, perfect for tea-lovers.
BENEFITS OF BUYING FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA
Have you ever wondered what aromatic oils can bring? Ponder no more because here are some of their benefits that you will be thrilled to know about:
- Great scents: It is apparent that fragrance oils, depending on your preference, have lovely aromas that you want to apply as perfume or to any applicable product.
- Diversity of aromas: Fragrance oils in Australia are not limited to just a couple of scents, but there are plenty of them! You can even select fragrances that smell like sweets or your favourite drink at the beach. What could be better than that? You will never have to get bored with all the unique aromas in store.
- Low cost: Compared to essential oils, buying fragrance oils in Australia can save you a ton of money, especially when purchasing from a wholesale supplier. They usually sell much lower than your average retail store. Find out the best wholesaler as you read further in this article.
- Lasts long: Fragrance oils are long-lasting and have strong scents that will not fade while stored up on your shelf or in your drawer.
- High-quality: This factor will depend on the supplier you choose. But when you buy from a trusted supplier of fragrance oils in Australia, they most likely only sell quality products. Be careful in purchasing aromatic oils from sketchy providers, and check the reviews of other customers.
TIPS IN APPLYING FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA TO YOUR HOMEMADE PRODUCTS
Using fragrance oils in Australia may sound easy as it does not require notes to build a scent. Despite that, there are still things that you should take heed of when using aromatic oils and not just add them into products to your heart's content. The following are tips for using fragrance oils in some applications:
Are you excited to start crafting your homemade scented candles? But before you proceed, here are tips for applying fragrance oils in Australia to your candle:
- Compute fragrance loading: The scent amount to mix with the wax is called fragrance loading. The typical fragrance oil in Australia usage rate is 10% of the wax amount. For example, 10% of 1000 grams of wax is 100 grams of fragrance loading. Nonetheless, we recommend that you undertake research and experiment to find the perfect fragrance loading that fits your needs. The loading amount of fragrance oils in Australia will impact the scent throw and the overall appearance.
- Fragrance measurements: When using fragrance oils with subtle scents, try adding a higher ratio of around 9% to 10%. On the other hand, stronger scents can have a lower ratio from 6% to 8%.
- Use weights instead of volume: It is crucial to calculate using weight units such as grams rather than volume units like millilitres when using fragrance oils in Australia. Consider that not all fragrance oil densities are alike, which means that measuring 30mls of two different fragrance oils may not always weigh the same. Thus, leading to improper calculations and applications. The most effective and precise way is to weigh aromatic oils in grams.
- Flashpoints: In candle-making, it refers to the level at which the fragrance oil's quality may degrade after exposure to a specific temperature. For this reason, it may evaporate at a lower temperature if your wax has a higher melt point than the fragrance oil's flashpoint. Although this is an uncommon occurrence, it is still important to remember the proper flashpoints of fragrance oils in Australia.
Are you the type that loves a fragrant lather but still has not found the perfect scent? Making your homemade scented soap with fragrance oils in Australia is the answer. However, retaining the aroma in soaps would be tricky if necessary steps are unfollowed. Thus, here are tips in maintaining the aromatic oil's scent:
- Fragrance measurements: The type of fragrance oil will affect the amount you will add. Kakadu strawberry lime, for instance, should be around 0.5%-1%.
- Storage: Keep your finished soaps in a cool, dry place and avoid placing them under direct sunlight. It will help the fragrance oil's scent remain strong by doing so.
- Flashpoints: Just like scented candles, it is essential to consider the flashpoint level, but it would depend on the type of soap-making process. For example, it is best to stick with aromatic oils with high flashpoints for hot process soaps.
PERFUMES, COLOGNES, AND THE LIKE
Factors like scent types, brand, and cost are things to plan out when making your homemade perfume. However, applying the right concentration of fragrance oils in Australia is as important as selecting your aromas. With that, you can adjust the aromatic oil's longevity and power. To make things easier for you, please refer to the concentration amount of the following categories:
- Eau Fraiche: Among all types of fragrances, Eau Fraiche has the lowest concentration (1%-3%) of fragrance oils in Australia. It is usually blended with water to provide a quick scent refresher.
- Eau de Cologne: Commonly used for masculine aromas, colognes also have a low concentration (2%-4%) that lasts for a few hours. It is perfect if you want to freshen up without an overwhelming smell.
- Eau de Toilette: Fragrance oils in Australia with high concentration rates (5%-15%) lasts longer than Eau de Cologne or Eau Fraiche.
- Eau de Parfum: This fragrance category has a high concentration (15%-20%). You can smell nice all day and turn heads as you walk into the room.
- Extrait de Parfum: Also known as pure perfume, it has the highest concentration (15%-30%) out of the bunch. Use fragrance oils in Australia for Extrait de Parfum's to lavish in long-lasting and striking aromas.
FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA FOR OTHER APPLICATIONS
Here are other tips and tricks in using fragrance oils that you might want to try:
- Fill up a plastic spray bottle with water and add a few drops of aromatic oil for DIY air fresher.
- Fragrance oils in Australia emit a lovely smell when used with an oil burner. Just add 3 to 5 drops of the oil into the burner.
- For an easy homemade carpet cleaner, mix corn starch with a few drops of fragrance oils in Australia and wait for 24 hours before using it on the carpet.
- Apply a few drops of aromatic oil into your shoes' insoles to remove unwanted odour.
- You can also add a small amount of fragrance oil onto a fabric sheet and use it to freshen your drawers.
Precautions: Bear in mind that it is imperative to conduct a small patch test on every application listed above to avoid unwanted reactions. Moreover, do not apply fragrance oils directly on the skin without diluting it with a carrier as it can cause skin damage. It is best to consult your health practitioner for more assurance.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT MIX WELL WITH FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA
There are plenty of applications that use fragrance oils in Australia and pair them with these natural ingredients:
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Borage oil
- Sunflower oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Witch hazel extract
- Chamomile extract
Inculcating beautiful scents into your products can be fun and worth the experience, plus it is affordable too! Aromatic oils help create a desirable ambience when you need time alone, whether adding it to your candles, perfumes, or air fresheners. Do not hesitate to breathe, live a little, and reward yourself with fragrance oils in Australia now.
WHERE TO BUY AFFORDABLE FRAGRANCE OILS IN AUSTRALIA?
Find the most popular fragrance oils in Australia at N-Essentials. We are a trustworthy supplier that offers a variety of oils, raw ingredients, and other products for your self-care homemaking needs. Purchase affordable and superior quality goods at our online shop now.
Hurry and order from us now!