BUY WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT ONLINE
Botanical name: Hamamelis Virginiana
WHAT IS WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT?
Witch Hazel extract is a distilled liquid made from dried witch hazel bark, leaves, and relatively dormant twigs. It is suitable for oily and dry mature skin and is comprised of 86% aqueous witch hazel extract and 14% alcohol which acts as a preservative.
BENEFITS OF WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
Witch hazel oil has established itself due to its amazing skin benefits. It has several advantages, including:
- Cleanses excess oil: Witch hazel extract helps remove oil residue on your skin and cleans your pores. You can place the oil on a cotton pad and apply it to your face after washing it.
- Great for mature skin: The skin begins to droop and loses suppleness as you age. Although nothing will permanently reduce the size of your pores, applying witch hazel can make them appear smaller. It makes your skin appear smooth and supple.
- Treats spots: Witch hazel oil aids in treating spots due to acne, thanks to its qualities. It works as an astringent and helps decrease pores. It may also help lessen the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads. This fabulous extract utilised in many homemade and over-the-counter acne products is particularly beneficial to people with oily skin. You can apply it straight to your face after cleansing or steaming.
USES OF WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
A very versatile product with over 30 known uses, Witch Hazel Extract is used for a multitude of conditions which all make it such a valuable and widely used product. It is a great addition to your skincare formulation. Some of the uses of witch hazel extract include:
- Toner:Witch hazel extract as a facial toner cleanses the skin from dirt or remaining makeup residue and helps balance oil. You can apply it to your skin with a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Cleanser:This extract is perfect as a facial cleanser ingredient because it contributes antioxidant, and soothing properties.
- Acne treatment:Witch hazel oil aids in unclogging pores, soothes the skin, and balance skin oil. Also, it is used to reduce the appearance of acne blemishes.
- Moisturiser:The natural extract provides soothing, and antioxidant properties to moisturising products, making them a full package.
- Other uses:Not only is it useful for skincare products, but it can be utilised in other ways. It can be used to clean a dog's ears and for tick removal. It is also functional as a household cleaner with lemon juice and baking soda, as a jewellery cleaner, and so much more!
Precautions: Although this is a natural extract, you should always be cautious and consult your dermatologist to avoid any skin irritations.
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
When purchasing Witch Hazel extract for your homemade personal care products, you can also add these natural ingredients to your cart:
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Rose floral water
- Aloe vera juice
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
WHERE TO BUY WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT IN AUSTRALIA AT WHOLESALE PRICE?
Witch Hazel extract is available at N-Essentials with different sizes at an affordable price. Rest assured that all our products are high-quality, and you will receive the best ingredients for your homemade skin and personal care products.
Liberate yourself from all the hassle of going to a physical store by purchasing at N-Essentials' online shop. You can also check our FAQs section to know more. Buy from us now to save you time and money!