BUY WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT ONLINE
Botanical name: Hamamelis Virginiana
WHAT IS WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT?
Witch Hazel extract is a distilled liquid made from dried witch hazel bark, leaves, and relatively dormant twigs. The plant is native to North America and has many anti-inflammatory components, such as Gallic acid. This extract helps soothe the skin from inflammation and irritation and neutralise free radicals. As a result, it has a wide range of applications, including products that help ease acne. Witch Hazel Extract is suitable for oily and dry mature skin and is comprised of 86% aqueous witch hazel extract and 14% alcohol which acts as a preservative.
BENEFITS OF WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
Witch hazel oil has established itself as a home remedy for various skin problems, including inflammation, irritation, and acne. It has several advantages, including:
- Eases sensitive scalp: Many things can induce scalp sensitivity, ranging from cosmetic hair treatments to dermatological diseases. Applying a small amount of witch hazel oil to your scalp before washing your hair will help to cure scalp sensitivity and alleviate symptoms like itching and tenderness. This extract helps soothe inflammation, lower scalp discomfort caused by psoriasis or eczema, and other scalp issues like dandruff and dryness.
- Treats acne: Witch hazel oil aids in treating acne due to its potent anti-inflammatory qualities. It works as an astringent, contracting your tissues to help decrease pores while relieving inflammation. It may also help lessen the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads. This fabulous extract utilised in many homemade and over-the-counter acne products is particularly beneficial to people with oily skin. You can apply it straight to your face after cleansing or steaming.
- Lessens skin irritation: Sensitive skin is a prevalent skin condition that affects many people. Thus, applying witch hazel oil topically to the skin can help relieve inflamed, irritated, or damaged skin. It assists in reducing skin reddening produced by damage or irritation.
- Relieves sunburn: This extract also acts like sunscreen, as it alleviates any skin problems arising from sun exposure. Its anti-inflammatory properties help relieve sunburn pain, and it also has a cooling effect that adds an admirable touch when wearing it.
- Soothes inflammation: Inflammation is a natural reaction your body uses to protect itself from damage and illness. However, chronic inflammation can bring up other diseases. Witch hazel oil extract can help soothe those inflammations. It also contains antioxidants and can neutralise free radicals.
- Fights off infection: Another benefit of this extract is that it prevents infections from growing on your skin. It is excellent for fighting skin infection because it helps kill bacteria while reducing inflammation with its anti-inflammatory properties. So, if you're looking for a natural way to soothe a zit you just popped, ease a swelling, or alleviate an open wound, this natural extract is a good choice.
USES OF WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
A very versatile product with over 30 known uses, Witch Hazel Extract is used for a multitude of conditions which all make it such a valuable and widely used product. It is a great addition to your skincare formulation. Some of the uses of witch hazel extract include:
- Toner: Witch hazel extract as a facial toner cleans the skin from dirt or remaining makeup residue and helps balance oil. You can apply it to your skin with a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Cleanser: This extract is perfect as a facial cleanser ingredient because it contributes antioxidant, antibacterial, and soothing properties.
- Acne treatment: Witch hazel oil aids in unclogging pores, soothes the skin, balance skin oil, relieve skin damage due to acne. Also, it is used to reduce the appearance of acne blemishes.
- Moisturiser: The natural extract provides soothing, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties to moisturising products, making them a full package.
- Other uses: Not only is it useful for skincare products, but it can be utilised in other ways. It can be used to clean a dog's ears and for tick removal. It is also functional as a household cleaner with lemon juice and baking soda, as a jewellery cleaner, and so much more!
Precautions: Although this is a natural extract, you should always be cautious and consult your dermatologist to avoid any skin irritations.
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
When purchasing Witch Hazel extract for your homemade personal care products, you can also add these natural ingredients to your cart:
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Rose floral water
- Aloe vera juice
- Shea butter
- Cocoa butter
WHERE TO BUY WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT IN AUSTRALIA AT WHOLESALE PRICE?
Witch Hazel extract is available at N-Essentials with different sizes at an affordable price. Rest assured that all our products are high-quality, and you will receive the best ingredients for your homemade skin and personal care products.
Liberate yourself from all the hassle of going to a physical store by purchasing at N-Essentials' online shop. You can also check our FAQs section to know more. Buy from us now to save you time and money!