BUY COCOA BUTTER (DEODORISED) ONLINE
AUSTRALIA’S PREFERRED STORE FOR DEODORISED COCOA BUTTER
WHAT IS DEODORISED COCOA BUTTER?
Deodorised cocoa butter is extracted from cocoa beans, also referred to as cacao butter, and goes through a deodorisation process, in which melted cocoa butter is injected with steam to push out volatile components. It is ideal for sensitive noses and if you prefer odourless products. It is usually for soap making and personal care products. Deodorised cocoa butter typically has a lengthy shelf life, generally anywhere between two and five years, due to its strong antioxidant properties. It is known to have a velvety soft texture and is scent-free. Its molecular structure will not change even when mixed with other ingredients.
BENEFITS OF DEODORISED COCOA BUTTER
Deodorised cocoa butter has plenty of benefits for the skin, such as lessening the appearance of ageing, maintaining radiance, and making oil’s consistency lighter in oil blends. In addition, it moisturises, tightens and prevents skin loss, cleanses pores deeply, boosts complexion brightness, promotes skin elasticity, rejuvenates, detoxifies, melts effortlessly at body temperature, and penetrates the skin, which makes it hassle-free. It is compatible with acne-prone skin and protects it from harmful UV radiation, frostbite and indoor heat.
Furthermore, it has a handful of benefits when applied to the hair, including protecting and conditioning hair, maintaining radiance, promotes stronger and healthy-looking hair. Deodorised cocoa butter contains cleaning qualities to take off sweat and dirt. It softens and eases frizzy-looking hair, doesn’t leave any sticky or greasy residue, moisturises and reduces hair falling out. It is an effective hot-oil treatment for most types of hair. Styling the hair would be a piece of cake because it doesn’t weigh down the hair, intensifies resilience and adds more volume.
APPLICATIONS OF DEODORISED COCOA BUTTER
Here are some applications of deodorised cocoa butter and how it influences these products:
- Lotions: Deodorised cocoa butter is added to lotions because it has excellent moisturising ability, helping people with dry skin. It can also be used solely as a moisturiser by rubbing it onto the skin. It is perfect after exfoliation to recondition and hydrate the skin.
- Massage butter: Some massage therapists prefer deodorised cocoa butter because it retains moisture, which means that it lasts longer throughout the massage process without reapplication. Using this in massage treatment is a great way to end your hectic week.
- Soaps: This is usually used for cleansing the skin, but applying soap infused with cocoa butter to the skin can help lessen the appearance of stretch marks by bringing back the lost moisture and elasticity.
- Facial creams: Cocoa butter is a powerful agent in moisturising the skin. Using it topically on the face fights signs of ageing and hydrates the skin, making it look nourished.
Precautions: Although cocoa butter is compatible with different skin types, please note that the application quantity should cater to your skin’s needs. What works on others might not work on you and vice versa. Make sure to research further on the suggested dosage.
- Hair treatment: You don’t have to go to the salon all the time to achieve shiny and nourished hair. Using deodorised cocoa butter as a treatment softens and treats damaged hair.
DEODORISED COCOA BUTTER WELL WITH:
- Mango butter
- Organic refined shea butter
- Organic unrefined shea butter
- Jojoba oil
- Sweet almond carrier oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Ylang ylang essential oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
WHERE TO BUY DEODORISED COCOA BUTTER ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA AT WHOLESALE PRICE
N-essentials has deodorised cocoa butter for sale at our online store in various pack sizes and supplied in small, broken up chunks. All our products are made using pure raw cocoa butter that has additionally gone through a deodorisation process, so you can be confident you’re using nothing but the highest quality products on your skin. For applications where the rich chocolate-like aroma is preferred, we also stock raw unrefined organic cocoa butter as an alternative.
Shopping for Cocoa Butter is easy when you buy from N-essentials’ online store. Buy cocoa butter online from N-essentials and notice the difference in your skin sooner!
In ordering deodorised cocoa butter, log in to or register your account first, then select the item and size. Click the “add to cart” button and enter the item quantity. You can view your items before checkout by clicking the shopping cart icon. Payment transactions are done with any major credit card or bank deposit.
Note: Not for internal use