BUY REFINED ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER ONLINE AUSTRALIA
WHAT IS REFINED SHEA BUTTER?
With a botanic name of Butyrospermum Parkii, Refined Organic Shea Butter is also known as karité in Senegal. It is essentially a fat that is extracted from the nuts of the Shea-Karite tree, found in the tropics of Africa.
Refined shea butter is white, odourless, and has a longer shelf life. This organic butter is favoured by many due to its moisturising abilities that work wonders on the skin. Refined shea butter is suitable for skincare products attributable to its lack of colour and scent. It has a very creamy texture, almost like a lotion.
WHAT ARE COMMON USES FOR REFINED ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER?
It can be used on its own, but can also be easily mixed with other products. It is often used in skin care products such as soaps and moisturisers.
Our high-quality refined organic shea butter has been steam-processed and has not undergone any chemical processing during the refinement process and may still have retained some of its moisturising properties albeit reduced. Refined shea butter provides a good alternative to the unrefined organic product when a colourless and odourless, aesthetically-appealing ingredient is needed in a skincare formulation. Before you check out, be sure to browse the rest of our range of body butters.
Refined shea butter is taking the skincare industry by storm due to its magical moisturising capabilities. Thus, making it a staple in a multitude of products. To give you an insight on how widely used this organic butter is, here are some of the products that include refined shea butter:
- Stretch mark butter: Shea organic butter is a powerful moisturiser containing emollient benefits that make the skin look lovelier, smoother and softer. It helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Cleansing balm: Shea organic butter in cleansing balms possess impressive moisturising capabilities, making the skin look moisturised, smooth and luscious. It helps melt away makeup and impurities.
- Body butter: Body butters help restore and strengthen damaged skin. Combine it with refined shea butter, and they become a powerful duo that helps keep your skin looking beautiful all day. This organic butter acts as an anti-inflammatory, relieving the skin of itching and flare-ups. Today, nourish your body and soothe any irritations.
- Moisturiser: The refined organic butter coming from Shea seeds have hydrating properties. They are absorbed quickly on the skin, embodying the perfect lotion feature. Shea butter replenishes skin lipids and lessens the possibility of dryness when applied topically.
- Facial cream: Shea organic butter soothes sensitive skin and helps prevent blemishes. Refined shea butter, known for its remarkable moisturising power, is frequently used in facial creams to reduce the effects of ageing and nourish the skin.
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC REFINED SHEA BUTTER
- Moisturises: Shea organic butter has a cream-like texture that melts at body temperature, making application a breeze and great to use all day.
- Easy application: Refined shea butter is easily absorbed into your skin, forming a smooth and silky barrier that locks in moisture.
- Skin-friendly: Unlike other tree nut products, this organic butter will unlikely cause any allergies, making it suitable for many skin types. It won't clog the pores and is free of chemical irritants that dry your skin.
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH REFINED SHEA BUTTER
Shea organic butter mixed with other natural or organic ingredients bring out the best of both worlds. As a result, it maximises the desired performance of a specific product. Kick-start your homemade skincare journey with these ingredients:
- Cocoa butter
- Sunflower oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Petitgrain essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Aloe vera juice
- Green tea extract
WHERE TO FIND REFINED SHEA BUTTER IN AUSTRALIA AT WHOLESALE PRICE?
There are plenty of suppliers that offer refined shea butter. However, you will come across quality organic butter at N-Essentials! We are a supplier of oils, raw ingredients, soaps, bodycare products, and more. You won't regret buying from us because we make sure to provide only the top-notch organic butter at an affordable price.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR US?
If you have any questions about our organic refined shea butter or any of our other natural skincare products, do not hesitate to call N-essentials on 03 9077 7796 or email us at email@example.com. Our friendly team will be more than happy to assist, and we can provide a competitive quote for bulk or larger quantities if you wish to purchase more than what is available on our website.
For packaging information, refer to our FAQ page under the 'Products' category.