BUY COSMETIC POWDERS ONLINE
WHAT ARE NATURAL FACIAL POWDERS?
Natural facial powders, found in makeup and skincare products, improve the appearance of the face or body without the help of harmful chemicals. Cosmetic powders add colour to the skin and reduce shininess, leaving a polished outcome. Aside from that, they can also be mixed with natural oils to produce a clay-like substance, perfect for your skincare routine. Our facial powders are natural and contain skin benefits that you want to include in your self-care products. Select and buy our cosmetic powders now to start making your homemade goodies!
BENEFITS YOU GET FROM OUR FACIAL POWDERS
Facial powders are prominent in the terrene of countless natural cosmetics due to their qualities. Different cosmetic powders possess unique characteristics that influence the product result. Moreover, these facial powders contain benefits that cater to distinct skin necessities. With that said, here are some benefits you will get from our cosmetic powders:
- Activated charcoal: It is a trendy ingredient in many skincare lines today for its ability to cleanse the skin from impurities and excess oil. Activated charcoal lessens the appearance of blackheads, exfoliates, and soothe acne-prone skin.
- Allantoin:It moisturises, exfoliates, and relieves the skin. No wonder allantoin is one of the popular facial powders used in K-beauty products!
- Arrowroot powder: This powder rejuvenates, eases and smoothens the skin. Arrowroot powder can reduce oiliness and brings a glowing appearance to the skin.
- Bentonite clay powder: Bentonite clay helps absorb oil and dirt from your skin. It also helps the skin heal with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities.
- Corn starch: It provides a polished outcome when applied to the face. Corn starch is one of the best cosmetic powders that soothe and absorb excess oil on the skin.
- Dead Sea mud: This mud is perfect for nourishing your skin. It detoxifies, exfoliates, treats acne, and slows down signs of ageing.
- Fuller’s earth clay powder: Facial powders, like this exquisite clay, are effective for homemade skin cleansers. It absorbs impurities and oil that can lead to acne. It gives a bright and smooth appearance to the skin.
- Kaolin white clay powder: White kaolin clay is ideal for dry or sensitive skin due to its gentleness and ability to exfoliate without dehydrating the skin.
- Natural cocoa powder: Like most facial powders in this list, it smoothens your skin. It can also reduce indications of ageing and improve skin elasticity.
- Seaweed powder: It provides anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties. Seaweed powder is also a good source of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids for the skin and hair.
- Superfine French green Argiletz clay powder: French green Argiletz clay can absorb dirt, oil, and bacteria from your skin and pores. It gently cleanses your skin and makes it look supple and hydrated.
- Superfine French red Argiletz clay powder: French red Argiletz clay is one of our advantageous facial powders that removes a layer of dead skin cells, leaving a more toned and refreshed look.
- Xanthan gum: It provides a smooth and even product outcome. On top of that, xanthan gum secures other ingredients together and acts as a thickener.
- Zeolite clay powder: This clay is as essential as other cosmetic powders listed here because it cleanses, detoxifies, and purifies the skin. Zeolite clay aids in preventing acne breakouts, lessening blackheads, and unclogging pores.
APPLICATIONS OF COSMETIC POWDERS
- Face masks: Using facial powders for your DIY face masks is a fun and powerful way of enhancing your skincare regimen. Cosmetic powders help absorb excess oil and are great mediums to remove dead skin cells and impurities on your face.
- Cleansers: Plenty of facial powders are effective for cleansing your skin. Depending on your skin type and needs, there are cosmetic powders that can assist you in achieving optimal results.
- Face powders: Natural facial powders are great for making your handmade cosmetics. You can look alluring without the harmful chemicals and receive skin benefits all at once.
- Body and foot powders: Select the perfect natural deodoriser for your body and feet from our cosmetic powders. You do not have to spend a fortune on self-care products when making your own with our facial powders.
- Dry shampoo: Our products are not only for the skin but also the hair! If you are an enthusiast of freeing the hair from shampooing daily, then use our cosmetic powders for dry shampoo to freshen up your locks in between shampoo schedules.
- Other uses: You can also use facial powders in deodorants, lotions, shower gels, soaps, creams, and more.
Friendly reminder: Some facial powders may not suit some applications stated above. Make sure to research trusted recipes, choose cosmetic powders that fulfil your needs, and follow instructions thoroughly to achieve desirable results.