BUY KAOLIN WHITE CLAY POWDER FOR SKIN ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
- Origin: Mineral Kaolinite
- Colour and Texture: White Clay Powder
Kaolin White Clay Powder is often called by many different names including White Clay, White Cosmetic Clay, China Clay, Chalk and or White Dirt. It is primarily made up of kaolinite which is a type of mineral. It is also rich in silica dioxide and has a neutral PH. Kaolin Clay is usually white, though it also comes in different hues, (pinkish and or greenish) depending on the mineral content. It is said that the whiter the clay is, the purer and better it would be.
Kaolin Clay is known to be one of the most multifaceted skincare ingredients. It has been used for soaps, deodorants, paper, pottery, and so much more, in addition to health and beauty. Kaolin White Clay Powder has a very soft texture, making it suitable for all skin types, most especially on dry, mature, sensitive skin.
Kaolin Clay is found in many skin care and hygiene products because of its innate absorbency abilities. It is the mildest of all the clays and as such is safe to be used on sensitive skin. Since Kaolin White Clay Powder is rich in calcium, silica, zinc and magnesium, it is also an ideal product for oily skin.
BENEFITS OF KAOLIN WHITE CLAY POWDER
- Exfoliates: Kaolin Clay is a natural and mild yet effective detoxifier and exfoliator. It helps remove deep impurities such as dirt, grime, pollution, bacteria, etc., from the skin. It also helps cover comedones, top layer of dead skin cells and open clogged pores. It can be ideal for revitalising the appearance of the skin that has been damaged by frequent outbreaks of acne—leaving your skin looking fresh, smoother and with a radiant complexion.
- Depletes extra oil: Kaolin White Clay Powder can easily absorb any excess oil/sebum from your skin without even peeling its natural oils/moisture which then helps prevent your skin from looking dehydrated. In addition to that, it helps to balance skin oils. That said, Kaolin Clay benefits oily, dry and sensitive skin.
- Tones: Kaolin Clay contains several characteristics that make your skin appear more toned. Hence, taking care of it with this clay will help minimise the sizes of pores, encourage new skin turnover, and give you the toned and fresh appearance you want!
- Cleans the hair: Kaolin White Clay Powder is not only for the skin but also for the hair. It can be used as a natural shampoo to eliminate grime, excess oil and other impurities from your scalp.
USES OF KAOLIN WHITE CLAY POWDER
- Facial Cleanser
- Face Mask
- Hair Mask
- Face and Body Soap
- Natural Shampoo
- Teeth Whitener
INGREDIENTS TO BLEND WITH KAOLIN WHITE CLAY POWDER
- Cetyl stearyl alcohol
- Chamomile essential oil
- Dead sea mud
- Jojoba oil
- Vegetable glycerin
- Vitamin E oil
- Xanthan gum
- Although Kaolin Clay has a gentle texture, it has high mineral content which can irritate the skin if it is used more than once a week.
- Avoid inhaling kaolin clay in its raw form.
- Avoid storing or mixing Kaolin White Clay Powder in a metal container and or with a metal fork. We recommend that you use glass, enamel, ceramic or wooden containers instead.
WHERE TO BUY WHITE KAOLIN CLAY POWDER IN BULK AT A WHOLESALE PRICE NEAR ME?
N-essentials is Australia’s online supplier and distributor of Kaolin White Clay Powder, as well as other skin care and personal care products that are fit for many purposes. You may visit our online store today and browse through our extensive selection of pure, raw, and natural cosmetic ingredients. You can easily click through on each item to learn more about its benefits and properties, compare prices and bottle sizes, and place an order.
If you have any questions, clarifications or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org