BENEFITS OF USING THESE LAUNDRY ESSENTIALS
Laundry care is important for your clothes to look good and last long. Moreover, you will receive extensive benefits when you add the right products to your laundry essentials.
- Borax powder:This laundry care product serves as a pre-treating solution and a buffering agent. These characteristics help remove acidic stains, make white clothes brighter, soften hard water, neutralise musty odour, clear soap residues, and disinfect clothes. Borax powder is a great natural alternative to include in your laundry essentials.
- Soapnuts: The beautiful thing about this laundry care supply is that it is all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe for pets! Soaking soapnuts in hot water activates their washing potential. Based on their rough appearances, you might think these nuts are tough on fabric. However, soapnuts are very gentle on clothes, even on delicate clothing! They are a great addition to your laundry essentials as they are hypoallergenic and safe for people with skin sensitivities. Aside from laundry care, there are other uses of soapnuts like cleaning tarnished metal and repelling insects.
- Washing soda: Washing soda removes tough stains from clothes. It is a component of most laundry essentials like detergent powder, single pod formulations, and liquids. This laundry care product, mixed in commercial detergent formulations, also acts as a water softener. Furthermore, washing soda has powerful cleaning abilities that can remove dirt on range tops, burner pans, ovens, pots, toilets, smelly trashcans, and a lot more. With all things considered, this makes washing soda the perfect addition to your laundry essentials!
- Wool dryer balls: There are plenty of reasons why you need to add wool dryer balls into your laundry essentials. You will receive advantages such as drying clothes faster, saving more money and energy, eliminating static build-up, and softening fabric naturally. This laundry care product also prevents many wrinkles from staying on clothes, and it produces less noise in the dryer. The best part, wool dryer balls are natural and free from chemicals.
Precaution: Just like any other laundry care supplies, always store these away from the reach of children. Never inhale nor take it orally.
HOW TO USE LAUNDRY ESSENTIALS
Here are ways in using the following laundry essentials:
- Borax powder: For laundry stripping, fill the tub or any big container with hot water. Then mix your laundry care products such as laundry soap, borax, and washing soda (adjust the amount based on your tub or container size). Stir to dissolve everything, and place your laundry into the mixture. Let it sit for a few hours, around 4-5, depending on the dirtiness and quantity of the laundry. After letting it sit, you can rinse it using your washing machine. Avoid laundry stripping delicate clothes.
- Soapnuts: Placing 4 to 6 soapnuts in a muslin drawstring bag is the simplest way to use them. The bag is not a strict part of your laundry essentials, and many people toss soapnuts in with their clothing at the start of the wash cycle. However, it is better to use a bag to keep the soapnuts confined and prevent any small pieces from ruining your clothes. Add them to your laundry care supply and see their magic.
- Washing soda: Add approximately ½ cup of this laundry care product to your washing machine or high efficiency washer alongside your preferred laundry detergent. Place in your clothes and let the washer do its job. Washing soda helps remove tough stains and softens hard water.
- Wool dryer balls: If you want your clothes to dry faster, throw six wool dryer balls on top of your wet clothes inside the dryer. Turn the machine on and wait for your clothes to dry. Buy wool dryer balls now and let them complete your laundry care regimen.
Precaution: Always wear rubber gloves and goggles in handling borax and washing soda.
LAUNDRY CARE INGREDIENTS FROM N-ESSENTIALS
Aside from skincare and aromatherapy applications, N-Essentials also stocks eco-household materials that can be used for your laundry care needs. We believe that by using eco-friendly products, we can help preserve and clean our environment. Our Borax Powder and Soda Ash/Powder provides powerful benefits to your washing and cleaning needs.
Borax powder or Borax decahydrate, is known for its incredible cleansing properties. It can be used as a simple yet effective detergent and can even be used in making homemade soaps. Soda ash, similarly, can also be used as a simple detergent powder as it helps to lift dirt, hard-to-remove grease, and stains from your laundry. Buy from us now and start enhancing your laundry essentials.
WHY BUY LAUNDRY CARE PRODUCTS FROM N-ESSENTIALS?
Our laundry materials are naturally-sourced ingredients that give users alternatives for their laundry requirements. N-Essentials is your ultimate provider of natural ingredients to be used in eco-household, aromatherapy, and cosmetic/skincare applications. We supply premium quality products across Australia and around the world. Just click through to each product and read its description for further information about their benefits. From there, you can also check what pricing and packaging options are available for your laundry essentials.