WHERE TO BUY BORAX POWDER DETERGENT?
WHAT IS BORAX POWDER?
Simply known as borax powder, borax decahydrate is the refined form of natural sodium borate. It consists of sodium oxide, boric oxide and water and is a mild alkaline salt that is crystalline in form and white in colour. This powder is produced from natural tincal (a naturally sourced ore). This ore is processed using filtration, resolution thickening, and then recrystallised into borax.
BENEFITS OF BORAX POWDER
- Borax powder whitens and removes dirt on clothes.
- It helps get rid of mildew, mould and stains.
- Borax decahydrate kills insects.
- It softens hard water and eliminates odour.
- It serves as a buffering agent, preservative, or emulsifier in cosmetics.
- Borax powder is also a component in "slime," a goopy substance that many children like playing with, which is a mixture of glue, water, and other ingredients.
USES OF BORAX POWDER:
Borax powder is known for its cleansing properties, and has many applications, particularly in soaps and detergents. It is highly effective in removing dirt and soil, and yet is gentle to the skin. In laundry, it assists with the removal of grease and dirt from fabrics as it has high alkalinity that helps to soften wash water. The powder can also be used as an ingredient in homemade laundry detergent. The extensive uses of borax decahydrate make it an essential supply and you can use it to clean almost anything in your house.
Borax decahydrate is also used in cosmetics and toiletries as an emulsifier in the production of lotions, creams, shampoos, gels, bath salts, bath bombs, scrubs and ointments. Readily available and natural, borax has impressive emulsification properties and its effects last longer.
TIPS FOR USING BORAX POWDER SAFELY
- Wear safety goggles and rubber gloves when handling the powder.
- Do not inhale or swallow, keep it away from your mouth.
- Keep borax decahydrate out of reach of children and pets.
- If borax gets on your skin when using it, wash your hands with soap immediately.
- Before drying and using borax-washed clothing, be sure it has been thoroughly rinsed.
WARNINGS: Borax powder has a very high pH alkaline level and as such, may irritate sensitive skin.
OTHER MUST-HAVE PRODUCTS
- Soap nuts
- Washing soda (soda ash)
- Organic cool dryer balls
- Essential oils
- Fragrance oils
- Raw ingredients
WHERE TO BUY BORAX POWDER TO KILL ANTS AND FLEAS?
Borax works effectively in eliminating cockroaches and fleas, and is also used as an insecticide. If you are looking for a natural ingredient to keep bugs away, borax decahydrate from N-Essentials is a perfect choice.
BUY BORAX POWDER ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Wondering where to buy borax powder in Australia? If you are eager to experience the many benefits of this powder, N-essentials has the best in store for you. We bring you a broad range of natural, pure, and organic skin care and cosmetic products. As reliable borax suppliers in Australia, you can completely trust us for offering high-quality products. You can get in touch with us if you wish to know more about our products and services. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Buy online today for delivery within Australia or worldwide.