BUY COARSE PUMICE POWDER FOR FOOT SCRUBS AND BODY SCRUBS FROM A PUMICE SUPPLIER IN AUSTRALIA
WHAT IS PUMICE COARSE POWDER?
This coarse grade pumice powder comes from pumice, derived from the Latin word pumex, that is ground into a coarse powder. Pumice rock is an abrasive igneous rock that is formed after a volcano erupts. Its abrasive characteristics make it an ideal exfoliant in many applications ranging from skincare to household cleaners. Pumice coarse powder is flexible that is why it is used in different industries. In skincare applications, it can be used to exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin and other matter. As a cleaner, it can help to easily remove tarnish from hard-to-clean surfaces. When you buy coarse pumice powder, know that it has four grades such as coarse, medium, fine, and extra-fine. Each grade size has its specific purpose, but they all share similar functions, to clean and exfoliate.
WHEN YOU BUY COARSE PUMICE POWDER FROM A PUMICE SUPPLIER IN AUSTRALIA
When you buy coarse pumice powder from N-essentials, an excellent pumice supplier in Australia, expect to receive many benefits. Pumice coarse powder is known to exfoliate your skin, especially around the soles of your feet and other rough areas of skin, making it visibly fresh and rejuvenated. One of the most essential things you can do for your skin is exfoliation. It is a good investment when you buy coarse pumice powder because it is organic and contains minerals that can help the skin look nice. It has mild exfoliation power that gently removes a layer of dead skin cells and other dirt. You will find this ingredient in the best pumice supplier in Australia, N-essentials.
Pumice coarse powder has been a successful, long-lasting, and effective component in exfoliating products. Do not wait any longer and buy coarse pumice powder from a pumice supplier in Australia.
USES OF PUMICE COARSE POWDER
While the pumice rock is a powerful natural abrasive that can remove rust, mineral deposits, oil and clear difficult stains on hard or concrete surfaces, pumice coarse powder can also be used in many ways:
- Shower gels: Adding pumice coarse powder to your shower gel helps rejuvenate and clean your skin. If you buy coarse pumice powder from one of the pumice suppliers in Australia, like N-essentials, rest assured that you will only receive high-quality and organic products.
- Body scrubs: Rough and filthy hands are dilemmas we face when completing various physical tasks. Our hands, as much as our bodies, require care. Pumice coarse powder hand scrubs eliminate grime and make your hands appear smoother and more beautiful. If you want a fantastic natural exfoliator that also helps revitalise and improve the appearance of your skin, then buy coarse pumice powder. You will love it! Make sure to purchase from trusted pumice suppliers in Australia.
- Foot scrubs: When making your facial and foot scrub, don't forget to include pumice coarse powder as a physical exfoliant because it allows your skin to absorb other products by unclogging pores. Buy coarse pumice powder from a pumice supplier in Australia and start making your skin smoother and more vivid.
- Paint and household cleaners: Who said that pumice coarse powder is just for the body? It works more than that! It is also used for ingredients in paint to give texture and more. In addition, it cleans kitchen fixtures and tiles.
Note that this powder is not superfine and is too coarse to be used to polish glass, silver or wood. It's especially well suited in foot scrubs to get rid of those unsightly calluses.
Since we are pumice suppliers in Australia, we also have a fine grade pumice powder that works effectively as an exfoliator in facial scrubs and body scrubs.
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT WORK WELL WITH PUMICE COARSE POWDER
N-essentials is one of the best pumice suppliers in Australia that can provide other raw ingredients that you can blend with pumice coarse powder. When you buy coarse pumice powder, try adding these ingredients to your cart as well:
- Coconut oil
- Shea butter
- Honey melt and pour soap base
- Lavender hydrosol
- Lavender essential oil
- Wintergreen essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- Lemon balm essential oil
- Rose geranium essential oil
- Tangerine essential oil
WHERE TO BUY COARSE PUMICE POWDER ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
Are you having a hard time choosing where to buy coarse pumice powder out of all the pumice suppliers in Australia? Look no further because N-essentials is here to help you. We are one of the leading pumice suppliers in Australia that provides high-quality pumice coarse powder. Don't hesitate to buy coarse pumice powder from us because we make sure that we deliver top-quality organic products that cater to your needs.
Interested in other organic ingredients? Head over to our online catalogue to see more of our products. You can also check out our FAQ page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and inquiries.
Shopping for coarse pumice powder online is easy with one of the finest pumice suppliers in Australia, N-essentials. Order from our online store today.