BUY RBD COCONUT OIL FOR SOAP MAKING ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Botanical Name: Cocos Nucifera
Method of Extraction: Refined, bleached and deodorised (RBD)
Country of origin: Product of Malaysia, manufactured in Australia
WHAT IS COCONUT OIL RBD?
Coconut Oil RBD is made from dried whole coconut (Copra) with which all odour, colour, and taste are removed via natural means during the refinement process. Non-greasy and Light-weight, Coconut Oil RBD is highly valued for its amazing array of benefits in the cosmetic and beauty industry.
The coconut oil RBD is inexpensive compared to fractionated coconut oil or virgin coconut oil. This makes it an ideal oil to use in cold process soap making. It is advantageous for manufacturers since the oil has the ability to produce a solid, moisturising bar with bubble lather. It is also being utilised in various skincare applications. In the refining process, the colour, taste, and smell of coconut is removed. This is an advantage for most skincare products as it allows the aroma of other essential oils to stand out.
BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL RBD
COCONUT OIL RBD FOR SKIN CARE
Coconut oil RBD has chemical constituents that are entirely beneficial for the skin. Coconut oil RBD has antimicrobial properties that can fight off external and harmful factors. It prevents germs from piling up on the skin. Moreover, it contains 90% saturated fats that acts as a defender of the skin. Furthermore, it has 60% medium-chain fatty acids that assists the skin from keeping it young-looking.
- Extreme moisturising abilities: Although not as rich as virgin coconut oil, coconut oil RBD maintains its excellence in moisturising the skin. This nourishing oil forms a protective barrier on the skin. The oil is also quickly absorbed by the skin once applied. With direct topical application, it makes an ideal oil for those with dry, dehydrated, and flaky skin.
- Reduces bacteria that cause acne: The RBD type of coconut oil retains its antibacterial properties after the refinement process. Such properties will help reduce the bacteria accumulating in the skin which causes acne, infections, and other skin problems.
COCONUT OIL RBD FOR HAIR CARE
Using coconut oil RBD for hair gives it a natural shine and glow. As a result, there are less tangles and matting. With poor haircare leads to severe hair fall. With blow drying, the extreme heat can sap moisture from the scalp and eventually lead to brittleness, hair strand breakage, and split ends.
- Makes the hair plumper: For damaged hair that will undergo coconut oil RBD hair treatment, hair strands are made plumper when nourished. Eventually, this will revive the hair’s healthy-looking state with regular topical application.
- Removes pesky dandruff flakes: The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil RBD can remove pesky dandruff flakes and other blemishes that are present on the scalp.
- Drives lice away: Lice are driven away when coconut oil is regularly applied for hair treatment. Combine the RBD type of coconut oil with aniseed oil to boost the properties of the oils and effectively drive away lice.
- Protects the skin from the drying effects of the sun: This nourishing oil has protective abilities that gives the hair a defensive layer against sun rays when exposed during outdoor activities.
- Natural detangler: This natural oil is useful to work out knots in the hair. Dab a small amount of the oil and gently massaged it into the knotted portion of the hair. Then, slowly combed out to detangle the knot. Consequently, this prevents further damage or breakage of the hair.
USES OF COCONUT OIL RBD
Customers commonly use it in many skin and hair care formulations and products such as body butters, creams, lotions, and ointments. This makes it the perfect option for skincare and haircare products as it allows the aromas of the essential oils to be highlighted.
- Handmade soaps
- Facial creams
- Lip Balms
- Massage Balms
- Make-up Removers
CAUTION: This oil is for external use only. This oil is generally considered safe to use. However, always perform a patch test to prevent possible unfavourable skin reactions.
OTHER INGREDIENTS TO BLEND WITH COCONUT OIL RBD
There are so many skin and hair applications that you can have fun making with coconut oil RBD! If you want to receive the best outcome from your homemade products, then consider including these incredible ingredients:
- Candelilla wax
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Moroccan argan oil
- Shea butter
- Sunflower oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Olive oil
- Vegetable glycerine
- Vitamin E oil
WHERE TO BUY COCONUT OIL RBD IN AUSTRALIA AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
N-essentials’ Coconut Oil RBD is packaged in a bottle or jerry can when it is in liquid form during the warmer months. In the cooler months, the oil becomes solid and may be packaged in a ziplock resealable standup pouch at our discretion.
If you wish to buy Coconut RBD Oil Online in Australia, N-Essentials is your one-stop destination. We bring to you a broad range of pure, natural and organic cosmetic and skin care products. Whether you require coconut oil for soap making or any other natural ingredient, we have it for you. If you wish to know more, you can get in touch with us. You can also email us at email@example.com. Buy online today for delivery within Australia or worldwide.