Buy Honey Melt and Pour soap base online from the Stephenson Crystal range
Crystal honey is a vegetable-based, melt and pour soap base, made from real honey, sourced from Rowse Honey, that contains natural antioxidants for soothing the skin. For dry skin, this soap is unique in combating dryness and ensuring smooth skin. It doesn't contain alcohol or any harsh chemicals that can be further drying to your skin. It has a soothing feel, helping to maintain and nourish your skin against the harsh elements. It foams impressively, making it one of the best products you'll ever use.
Other Characteristics Crystal Honey Melt And Pour Soap Base Includes:
- Naturally has the light orange colour of Honey.
- Excellent moisturising properties from a high glycerine content
- A neutral base for a superior fragrance lift
- MPG Free
- High foaming
- Natural Formulation
- Suitable for slicing or molding
- Cleansing Formulation
Full list of Ingredients
Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Palmate, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Honey, Palm Acid, Coconut Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
You can handle crystal honey melt and pour soap base at home with these simple steps. There are two ways to melt the soap. You either use a double boileror a microwave oven.
- Slice or Grate
It would help if you sliced in tiny pieces for easy melting and easy measurement.
Put the soap in a Pyrex cup and place it in a microwave oven to melt. Place half a pound for at least 30 seconds before you remove and stir. You have to be careful during this process, to ensure it doesn't bubble over the container when melting.
Pour the melted Crystal Honey Melt and Pour soap base in a soap mold. You can add whatever you want, like dried botanicals, essential oils, fragrances, orcolours. Leave it for some minutes to dry and hardened.
Here is the final stage where you have to remove the soap from the mold and package.
Try to Avoid
- You should not allow the Crystal Honey Melt and Pour soap base to boil, as such denature the colour, giving it a yellow hue.
- When adding your ingredients, do not over stir, especially colouring and fragrance.
- Avoid diluting the soap with too much oil or any harsh chemical. If you need a softer or perhaps more transparent soap, add 5% of glycerin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Ensure that children are properly supervised, always best to keep little kids away to avoid them putting some of the ingredients in their mouth.
Buy Crystal Honey Melt and Pour soap base online
If you're looking for where to order the Crystal Honey Melt and Pour soap base, then you're on the right page. A soap such as this is exceptional when trying to achieve smooth-looking skin. If you're passionate about soap making, no doubt you'll find the whole experience exciting.
You can order directly from our store, or contact us via our email email@example.com.
Rest assured that you'll have nothing to regret. This could be the start of a hobby you can't get enough of, or the secret ingredient to start your own new small business!