BUY GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium Graveolens
- Status: 100% pure essential oil
WHAT IS GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL?
Geranium essential oil also known as Pelargonium graveolens is native to South Africa steam distilled from the stems and leaves of the geranium plant; the oil varies in colour from clear to amber with a thin consistency. It has a floral aroma that is quite sweet and fresh. Geranium oil is highly versatile and offers multitudinous benefits. The oil is renowned for its ability to nourish and enhance the skin and hair. It is widely used in skincare products and helps to balance out oily and dry skin. It can also be used as an effective massage oil when diluted with a carrier oil.
Geranium oil makes the perfect natural remedy for gorgeous hair and brighter-looking skin with its immense benefits, Geranium oil is typically used with burners and vapourisers, diluted in shampoo or blended with other products like massage oils, creams and lotions.
WHAT ARE THE ACTIVE COMPONENTS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL?
The following are the active components of Geranium essential oil and its functions:
- Citronellol: monoterpene alcohol, that gives Geranium oil the ability to repel insects.
- Geraniol: a colourless substance that gives Geranium essential oil benefits and uses a boost.
- Linalool: a natural component found in some oils that give a powerhouse of benefits.
OILS THAT BLENDS WELL WITH GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- Basil oil
- Bergamot oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Clary Sage oil
- Grapefruit oil
- Lavender oil
- Lime oil
- Rosemary oil
- Citronella oil
- Ylang Ylang oil
CARRIER OILS THAT BLEND WELL WITH GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
Geranium oil can also be used with other range of products and raw materials for personal care, fragrance and cleaning needs:
HOW TO USE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL?
Essential oils are concentrated, direct application is not advised as it may cause skin corrosion or an allergic reaction. It is a must to dilute Geranium oil with carrier oils for safety and proper use. You can dilute Geranium essential oil to any of the aforementioned carrier oils and products above.
ADORE THESE ABUNDANT GERANIUM OIL BENEFITS:
BENEFITS OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL ON THE SKIN
- Lessen skin blemishes:Geranium oil does a great job of reducing skin imperfections. Add a few drops to your moisturiser upon application to achieve that beautiful skin.
- Reduces fine lines and signs of skin ageing:The properties of Geranium oil is not limited to reducing skin blemishes. It can also tighten pores without taking away moisture and suppleness of the skin. Thus, reducing the appearance of fine lines and signs of skin ageing giving your skin a fresh and youthful glow.
- Boosts steam facials: Known for its cleansing properties, you can add a few drops of Geranium oil to your steam facials. No need to go to a spa, you can simply add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head and let the steam penetrate the pores.
- Controlling oil and balancing sebum:Geranium oil has been noted at keeping excess oil production at bay. Unblocking the pores, it balances natural occurring sebum. Thus, giving one healthy glowing skin.
USES OF GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- For aromatherapy: Alongside with other popular essential oils, Geranium essential performs well during aromatherapy sessions. You can put a few drops of Geranium oil into your diffuser.
- For massage therapy sessions: Geranium oil is known to promote skin’s elasticity and skin moisture when applied in massage therapy sessions. This is beneficial on skin that has been exposed to UV rays and rough physical activities. Just take note of the proper dilution ratio to achieve maximum results.
- Other applications: Geranium oil does not stop with aromatherapy and massage therapy but extends to a number of spectacular applications! These include face oil, face mask, cream, moisturiser, toner, serum, conditioner, shampoo, soap, and body wash.
SAFETY AND CAUTION WHEN USING GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
While Geranium essential oil is non-toxic and non-irritant, it can cause sensitivity in some people., Therefore, Geranium oil is best avoided during pregnancy. It should not be applied undiluted nor should be taken internally. Do not apply Geranium essential oil on areas near the eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children.
WHERE TO BUY GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
If you wish to buy Geranium essential oil online in Australia, N-essentials is your one-stop destination. We bring to you a broad range of pure, natural and organic cosmetic and skincare products. If you wish to know more, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
You can also check our wide variety of oils, soaps and other raw ingredients at our online store. We ship worldwide, standard shipping cost may apply. If you have any queries, you can view our FAQ page or contact us at (+61) 3 9077 7796. We would be happy to assist you.