BUY CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon winterianus
- Plant part: Leaves
- Status: 100% pure essential oil
WHAT IS CITRONELLA OIL?
Citronella essential oil is extracted from the leafy part of the citronella plant by the steam distillation method. It has a slightly yellow to orange colour with a thin and watery consistency. Citronella essential oil has a citrusy fragrance and is typically combined with cedarwood essential oil to produce a sweet and balanced scent. The sweet and welcoming fragrance has made it a popular additive for personal care and household products.
In skincare, citronella essential oil can be used to provide conditioning for oily hair and skin. If you are planning to get rid of that body odour, you are in luck as this essential oil also works to deodorise nasty body scents and replaces it with its restorative and balanced fragrance.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS OF CITRONELLA OIL
- Improves skin appearance: Citronella oil is a fantastic detoxifier. It makes your skin look clean, healthy, radiant and fresh. It also effectively tightens your pores, making your skin appear smooth and even-toned. These qualities make citronella essential oil great for beauty products like acne creams.
- Locks in moisture: The moisture you get from your daily or nightly skincare routine can be retained with the help of citronella oil. Thus, enhancing the effects of your beauty regimen.
- Helps retain youthful looks: Just like other essential oils, citronella oil contains amazing qualities that can help you maintain young-looking skin.
- Enhances hair appearance: Citronella oil is an ideal application for the hair and scalp as it works wonders in removing overly greasy hair. It also conditions and softens your hair, as well as provides volume. Furthermore, citronella oil can aid in detangling and managing frizzy tresses.
Buy citronella essential oil today and get all of its benefits!
USE PURE CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL AS A NATURAL MOSQUITO REPELLENT
A particularly versatile essential oil, citronella oil is popularly used as an insect repellent but is also highly regarded for its deodorant and cleansing properties. Typically used in most insect repellent products, but in addition to, citronella essential oil can be used in deep aromatherapy massage. It can also be added to diffuser blends for a fresh and sweet smell as well as in homemade candles and in outdoor spaces to create a pleasant ambience.
To create your version of natural insect repellent spray with citronella oil, we recommend mixing citronella essential oil with distilled water, witch hazel extract and other potent essential oils like peppermint or tea tree. You can spray citronella oil onto your skin or clothing but make sure to avoid using it near and around the eyes. For a simpler insect repellent diffuser blend, follow this link and read through the end part of the article.
OTHER USES OF CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL
- Air freshener
- Diffuser blends
- Face wash
- Hair conditioner
- Insect repellant
- Massage oil
- Room deodoriser
CITRONELLA OIL BLENDS WELL WITH
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
Caution: Use citronella essential oil only when diluted as it can cause a burning sensation and skin irritation. Do not use internally. Keep away from children. As mentioned, this oil should not be used around the eyes and in mucous membranes. If you are pregnant or nursing, it is better to consult a health professional before using citronella oil.
WHERE TO BUY PURE CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL AT BULK AND WHOLESALE PRICES NEAR ME?
N-essentials is a supplier and distributor of citronella oil and other essential oils that are fit for many purposes. We ensure that all of the ingredients we sell meet the highest possible standards that are best suited for the application.
Got questions about citronella essential oil? Reach us out, we are happy to be of help. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.