SHOP KAFFIR LIME AND COCO FRAGRANCE OIL FOR SOAP, CANDLE AND PERFUME MAKING ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF KAFFIR LIME AND COCO FRAGRANCE OIL:
- Appearance:Clear, mobile liquid
- Odour:Fresh, zesty, lime, coco
- Colour:Colourless to pale yellow
- Specific gravity at 20°C:853 - 0.873
- Flashpoint: 82°C
- Allergens: Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate
- Solubility: Not soluble in water
- Solvent: Isopropyl Myristate
WHAT IS KAFFIR LIME FRAGRANCE OIL?
This lime fragrance oil is a fusion of kaffir lime and coconut water. Kaffir lime is mostly propagated in Asian countries for its refreshing and fruity fragrance. As such, it became one of the overused fragrances in most perfumes and colognes. Alternately, coconut water has a light and odour-neutralising fragrance that produces an extremely light, citrusy, and captivating aroma when mixed with lime fragrance oil.
Because it provides a zesty scent, lime fragrance oil makes a good top note that plays a great role in giving off an initial fragrance and setting up a coco perfume’s overall impression. If you are a fan of using a citrusy, refreshing, and sparkling aroma, then Kaffir Lime and Coco Fragrance Oil might be the fragrance oil for you.
SUGGESTED DOSAGES OF LIME FRAGRANCE OIL
If you are planning to add kaffir lime and coco fragrance oil in eco-household products, we recommend using 0.2% to 1% for cleaning products, 0.1% to 0.5% for bath crystals, and 0.5% to 1% for soapmaking applications. In reed diffusers, use 10% to 20% of coco perfume. Skincare products including lotions, body creams, and body washes should only have 0.2% to 1% or 1.5% of kaffir lime and coco fragrance oil. In making homemade candles, the recommended dosage of coco perfume is only 8% to 12%.
When planning to produce larger quantities of formulations with coco fragrance oil, we strongly suggest to do it by small test batches.
SCENTED NOTES OF COCO PERFUME AND LIME FRAGRANCE OIL:
- Top notes: Lime, Green
- Middle notes: Creamy, Coconut
- Base notes: Musk, Vanilla, Caramel
REMINDER WHEN USING LIME AND COCO FRAGRANCE OIL:
- Note that discolouration may happen to the end-product when using and/or adding coco perfume. This is nothing to worry about as this naturally happens when the product is still curing or exposed to open air.
- N-Essentials reserves the right to not provide information about any of our fragrance oils as the IP belongs to the manufacturer. The coco perfume is free of phthalate and contains a combination of both natural and synthetic constituents.
OTHER USES OF LIME FRAGRANCE OIL
- DIY soaps
- DIY Candles
- DIY Bathbombs
- Wax Melts
- Reed Diffusers
- Toilet cleaners and Detergents
CAUTION: Kaffir Lime and Coco fragrance oil should be used for external purposes only.
WHERE TO BUY KAFFIR LIME FRAGRANCE OIL ONLINE AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
Ordering coco perfume from N-essentials is fast and easy. It is the trusted online one-stop shop to be! We have a range of shipping and payment options. And our products, including coco perfume, are of top quality! Furthermore, the management always aims for excellent customer service. If you wish to discuss bulk orders, or have product inquiries, feel free to contact us. Send us an email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.