SHOP KAFFIR LIME AND COCO FRAGRANCE OIL FOR SOAP, CANDLE AND PERFUME MAKING ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Appearance: Clear, mobile liquid
Odour: Fresh, zesty, lime, coco
Colour: Colourless to pale yellow
Specific gravity at 20°C: 0.853 - 0.873
This fragrance oil is a fusion of kaffir lime and coconut water. Kaffir lime is mostly propagated in Asian countries for its refreshing and fruity fragrance. As such, it became one of the overused fragrances in most perfumes and colognes. Alternately, coconut water has a light and odour-neutralising fragrance that then produces an extremely light, citrusy, and captivating aroma when mixed with kaffir lime.
Because it provides a zesty scent, Kaffir Lime and Coco makes a good top note that plays a great role in giving off an initial fragrance and setting up a perfume’s overall impression. If you are a fan of using a citrusy, refreshing, and sparkling aroma, then Kaffir Lime and Coco Fragrance Oil might the fragrance oil for you.
- Lip products – 0%
- Body sprays, body mist – 28%
- Eye makeup and facial products – 28%
- Perfume and cologne products – 28%
- Leave-on face and body products – 28%
- Body creams, foot care products – 28%
- Facial creams, facial moisturisers, and facial toners – 18%
- Hand creams, nail care products, hand sanitisers – 28%
- Baby cream/lotion, baby oil, baby powders – 6%
- Breath sprays – 0%
- Rinse-off hair colourants – 35.6%
- Hair gels, hair conditioners – 28%
- Wet wipes, wet toilet papers – 6%
- Bar soap, liquid soap, bath foams, bath salts – 100%
- Household care products, laundry care products – 100%
- Air freshener sprays – 28%
- Dry toilet papers – 6%
- Facial tissues, scented gloves – 6%
- Candlemaking products – 100%
When planning to produce larger quantities, we strongly suggest to do it by small test batches.
Allergens: Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate
Solubility: Not soluble in water
Solvent: Isopropyl Myristate
- Top notes: Lime, Green
- Middle notes: Creamy, Coconut
- Base notes: Musk, Vanilla, Caramel
Note that discolouration may happen to the end-product when using and/or adding fragrance oils. This is nothing to worry about as this naturally happens when the product is still curing or exposed to open air.
N-Essentials reserves the right to not provide information about any of our fragrance oils as the IP belongs to the manufacturer. This fragrance oil is free of phthalate and contains a combination of both natural and synthetic constituents.
CAUTION: Kaffir Lime and Coco should be used for external purposes only.