Day spas and massage centres typically use cheaper quality oils. After a massage, these oils leave you less impressed with their aroma and greasiness. Well, not your “liquid gold” — Argan oil. This magical oil is one of the best and finest carrier oils today popular in spas for its wondrous benefits, especially for acne-prone skin. It is the glow-maker everyone desires because it leaves your skin rejuvenated after a massage. Let us find out more.
WHAT IS ARGAN CARRIER OIL?
Argan carrier oil is extracted from the kernels grown on the argan trees native to Southwestern Morocco areas. The process involves pressing the kernels to extract an unfiltered oil. It is then decanted and filtered to extract a clearer oil. After which, the final product is an oil full of nourishment. It is relatively light and will easily penetrate the skin.
With that, it is commonly sold in the market as a natural oil and can be readily used for topical application. Many beauty industries are also using argan oil and incorporating it in their line of skincare products such as shampoos, lotions, and soaps, among others. For obvious reasons, this nourishing ingredient has several inherent benefits and day spa centres know about it. What we will be discussing today are the benefits particularly in massage therapy treatment.
ARGAN OIL FOR SKIN MASSAGE TREATMENT
There is a reason why argan oil massage is popularly known as the royal massage and for good reason. It is named so because ages ago, it was used as a royal treatment to welcome guests of the royal families. Eventually, the best spas and massage facilities in town took notice and used it in their businesses as well. Indeed, a massage with this carrier oil offers wonderful skin benefits like hydration, skin toning, skin rejuvenation, and many more. An experience with this oil massage is truly pleasurable.
HOW IS ARGAN OIL EFFECTIVE FOR YOUR SKIN?
Although there are tons of nourishing oils available in the market, every oil is unique in their formulation. They may have similarities in benefits and are equally valuable to our skin, but they differ in several factors such as absorption rate, physical properties, and nourishing substances, among others. On that note, you might ask, how is argan oil effective specifically for your skin?
For a case in point: Castor oil or Grapeseed oil are both excellent nourishing oils specifically for acne-prone skin. Avocado oil, on the other hand, is a spectacular moisturising oil for dry skin. These are all wonderful and beneficent carrier oils that are very particular to what they are good with.
Argan oil, however, falls in between these carrier oils. It belongs in the middle of the spectrum as it is not too heavy and not too light. And, like most nourishing oils, it is also fully packed with natural goodness essential to the skin. It functions perfectly well in delivering its benefits. This is one of the several reasons why it is considered the best. With that said, let us now delve into the numerous benefits that people rave about this oil.
ARGAN OIL MASSAGE BENEFITS
Adds Moisture and Keeps the Skin Firm: With regular application of argan oil, your skin is provided with much-needed hydration. It boosts the look of the skin and makes it look plumper all thanks to its nourishing Vitamin E present in the oil. Additionally, the Vitamin E helps in keeping the skin’s barrier firm, enabling it to retain the absorbed water content thereby preventing dry skin. It works effectively as a moisturiser.
Prevents Signs of Ageing: There had been studies conducted with regards to the topical use of argan oil and how it prevents visible signs of ageing. In addition to this, the nourishing oil helps your skin appear more youthful. As the skin age, our body loses collagen and consequently it affects the way our skin looks. When applied topically as a massage, this nourishing oil has been reportedly able to boost collagen production. Moreover, with collagen being replenished in our skin, the skin’s elasticity is improved thereby preventing sagging skin on your jawline, buttocks and stomach.
Skin Cleansing: For oily and acne-prone skin, in particular, argan oil has cleansing properties that are highly beneficial to this skin type. A study reports that with argan oil application, there is a significantly reduced sebum in the skin and thus preventing a greasy complexion. As a result, oily and acne-prone skin could potentially reduce breakouts.
For Even Skin Tone and Brightening: Hyperpigmentation is a common skin problem where an even tone is no longer maintained. With argan oil, there is a mild brightening of the skin. Simultaneously, it reduces dark spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation. Considering that this nourishing oil does mild skin brightening, you can massage the oil regularly for best results.
IMPORTANT: This natural oil is intended for external use only. Keep out of reach of children and perform a patch test before application to avoid skin sensitivities.
ARGAN OIL APPLICATIONS PAIRED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
We wanted to share with you some useful tips on using Moroccan argan oil for massage therapy. With these added benefits, your skin is sure to love the nourishment after a sweet, pampering massage.
- As a Foot Balm: Basil essential oil — 2 drops of Basil essential oil paired with 1 tablespoon of argan oil makes the perfect foot balm massage oil that will keep the soles of your feet smooth. Moreover, this blend also does great for aromatherapy because of its freshly floral yet crisply herbaceous scent.
- Signs of Ageing: German Chamomile essential oil — With this essential oil added into the blend as a massage oil, its application is now boosted and can minimise the appearance of age spots, scars, and blemishes. This leaves your skin more even-looking and clear in complexion.
- For Body Odour: Bergamot essential oil — Bergamot and argan oil diluted together as a massage oil is a good remover of body odour.
- Moisturiser: Cinnamon essential oil —Cinnamon oil as a massage oil is a good choice to moisturise the skin. Dilute one drop of this nourishing oil with 2-3 cups of argan oil enough for a full body massage.
- Body Cleanser: Eucalyptus essential oil — Eucalyptus oil is not only popular in oil diffusers; it is also known to be used as a massage blend. It refreshes and rejuvenates the skin once applied as a massage oil. It also has cleansing properties that can remove excess oil, dirt, blemishes, and other skin imperfections. For the topical application of eucalyptus oil, dilute one drop of the essential oil per teaspoon of argan oil.
- Skin Detoxification: Fennel Seed essential oil — This nourishing oil is naturally a good cleanser. Used as a massage oil, the oil can flush out the toxins and other waste present in your skin.
- Relaxing Aroma: Lemongrass essential oil — With its calm yet pungent citrusy aroma, lemongrass oil is a favourite massage oil in spas. Furthermore, it has purifying properties that are beneficial for the skin. It is for this reason that is commonly used as a massage oil.
- Calm, Sweet Scent: Lavender essential oil — Just like lemongrass oil, lavender oil is a crowd favourite when it comes to massage because of its aromatherapy benefits. Together with argan oil, both can provide much-needed pampering through a massage therapy treatment.
- Hair Massage Treatment: Peppermint essential oil — For a nourished scalp, blend peppermint oil and argan oil together and gently massage it to your scalp for best results. Furthermore, both of these oils promote healthy-looking hair, making it look thicker and plumper.
- Skin Brightening and Body Toner: Mandarin essential oil — Pair your argan oil with mandarin essential oil for an improvised general toning up of the body. Simultaneously, using mandarin oil for massage enhances your skin, making it look brighter and more radiant.
And that is, finally, a wrap. While these are the commonly used essential oils diluted with argan oil for massage treatment, you can always give your adventurous side a try and experiment on other essential oils that are especially suitable to your skin type. The bottom line is, you make yourself the perfect blend that will do great as a massage oil.
ARGAN OIL MASSAGE FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES
If you have been around learning about the different nourishing oils good for the skin, you know by now that not all nourishing oil is created equal in terms of skin types. Some are considerably very instrumental to achieve glowing, healthy-looking skin. And yet, some of them remains to be a caveat to certain skin types. With that said, practising due diligence is very imperative as a precautionary measure especially since it is your skin we are dealing with. Now, with Argan oil, let us know its benefits pertaining to each skin type.
ARGAN OIL FOR OILY SKIN
One of the problems with an oily skin type is the greasiness it creates on your face. For this reason, your skin is susceptible to acne breakouts. As a body cleanser, argan oil possesses astringent properties that will assist in removing excess sebum production thereby evidently depleting chances of acne breakouts.
ARGAN OIL FOR DRY SKIN
Argan oil is particularly popular because of its benefits to dull and dry skin. It is a renowned moisturiser and can be commonly found in the market. Furthermore, the oil is lightweight and will not feel sticky when massaged to the skin. Just as it removes excess sebum for oily skin, it helps normalise dry skin —keeping the sebum needed to keep the skin fresh and young-looking.
ARGAN OIL FOR NORMAL SKIN
Even for normal skin types, a skincare routine is still necessary to keep your skin healthy-looking. With argan oil, people having this skin type has nothing to worry about this nourishing oil. In fact, one would be grateful that its nourishment, being rich in vitamins and fatty acids, is easily absorbed for this skin type.
ARGAN OIL FOR MATURE SKIN
Lastly, at some point, we all go through ageing and experience mature skin. With that said, this nourishing oil is a very versatile oil that most skin types benefit from it, including ageing skin. This is the beauty of argan oil everybody seems to appreciate! It contains beneficent properties that prevent the appearance of wrinkles making you look younger.
When you are overwhelmed by a pool of carrier oils available in the market, it is always a good idea to choose the best oils when in doubt of what to pick. For obvious reasons, these oils are bestsellers because many consumers are experiencing their inherent benefits and, thus, are assertive about it. Argan oil is, without a doubt, one of the best oils — valuable for massage therapy treatment, in particular.
Furthermore, the versatility of this oil is significantly advantageous to all given that we experience different seasons in a year. Safe to say, regardless of age and weather, argan oil is the nourishing oil for you. Clearly, there is no need to go to a day spa; pamper yourself with an argan oil massage treatment today! The different applications are just endless if you let your creativity run wild and free.
WHERE TO BUY ARGAN OIL ONLINE IN BULK AT A WHOLESALE PRICE IN AUSTRALIA
Choose only a premium-quality argan oil for your skin, personal, and household needs. Purchase your own bottle of nourishment now by buying Argan carrier oil here at N-essentials. It is available for bulk orders at a wholesale price.
N-essentials is your trusted online supplier that sources only the best and quality oils from all over the world. Now more than ever, consumers are very keen on the chemicals present in their skin care products. They are likely to improvise on their own if they find some chemicals present in a product to be suspicious.
Let us help you provide only the top quality carrier oils that fits your purpose. Discover our full range of products by browsing through our online catalogue. Add to cart the oils you need or other raw ingredients, and click that Check-out-now button today!