Pollution and smoke are two of the factors that make the skin appear dull. Fortunately, there are antioxidants that help guard the skin from environmental stress and combat skin damage. One of the most powerful antioxidants that are commonly added to beauty essentials is vitamin E oil .
We have heard about this many times before but how does vitamin E oil work and why is it important to our skin?
WHAT IS VITAMIN E FOR SKIN?
Vitamin E oil is a group of fat-soluble vitamins that work as a powerful antioxidant. There are 8 forms of vitamin E for skin and 2 of them, tocopheryl acetate and tocopherol, are commonly used in skincare products.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E FOR SKIN AND HAIR
VITAMIN E OIL SKIN BENEFITS
Do you enjoy staying out in the sun? No worries because vitamin E for skin is here to back you up! Apart from removing skin impurities, vitamin E for skin can also be used as a natural moisturiser that provides quality hydration to your skin and prevents sun damage for longer periods.
The antioxidants found in vitamin E oil are known to help maintain the beauty and suppleness of your skin. It works by diminishing the appearance of blemishes. It also slows down the aging process by tightening the skin and reducing the visibility of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles that work altogether to appear radiant.
VITAMIN E OIL HAIR BENEFITS
One of the reasons why hair can look frizzy and lifeless is due to damage, making it difficult to manage or style. To help combat this, you can use vitamin e for skin and place it on your hair to minimise breakage and lock moisture. It is most suitable for thin hair and people who suffer from hair loss.
HOW TO CHOOSE VITAMIN E OIL PRODUCTS?
Vitamin E for skin is mostly present in skincare products such as moisturisers, sunscreens, lotions, and many others. However, to ensure that you get to receive the maximum effect of such antioxidants, choose a product that contains alpha-tocopherol - the most effective form of the vitamin that is recognised to help beautify the skin.
CHECK THIS DIY FACE SERUM WITH VITAMIN E OIL!
- 2 tbsp of vitamin E oil
- 2 tbsp of organic aloe vera gel
- 2 tbsp of rose floral water
- 1 small dark bottle
- Mix the vitamin E oil and organic aloe vera gel in a small vessel.
- Add in the rose floral water. Then, transfer the mixture into a dark bottle.
HOW TO USE IT?
- Clean your face by washing it with a gentle facial cleanser and lukewarm water. Gently pat dry. The lukewarm water enables your pores to open up.
- Take 1-2 drops of face serum to your face and gently massage your skin with your fingertips.
- For acne-prone and sensitive skin, make sure to rinse your face after 15 minutes. If you have dry skin, you can wash the vitamin E oil off in the morning.
APPLICATIONS OF VITAMIN E FOR SKIN
- Eye masks
- Facial oils
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH VITAMIN E FOR SKIN
- Apricot kernel oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Jojoba oil
- Moroccan Argan oil
- Neem oil
- Rosehip oil
- Sweet almond oil
QUESTIONS ABOUT VITAMIN E OIL
- How often can I use vitamin e for skin and hair?You may use vitamin e for skin not more than once or twice a week to avoid clogging your pores as it is fat-soluble. While for hair applications, you can use it every other day to avoid irritation.
- Is vitamin e for skin safe to use?Yes, but a skin patch test should be administered first to prevent skin complications.
- Can I add this oil to my food or drink? No. This oil is for cosmetic applications only. Although vitamin E for skin displays countless benefits to the skin, however, it should not be taken internally.
Now that we've uncovered the benefits of vitamin e for skin and hair, it is time to experience them yourself. Create the glow of a lifetime with this oil, and you'll wonder why you haven't found out about it soon enough!
WHERE TO BUY VITAMIN E OIL ONLINE
Discover and obtain the best vitamin e for skin and hair from N-Essentials. We supply quality ingredients for self-care and home care crafts. Begin your journey with us by visiting our online store, where you'll find a plethora of fantastic items, articles, and rewards!