This is an ideal recipe for those of us who suffer from dry cracked heels.
- 1/3 cup yellow beeswax beads
- 1/3 cup coconut oil RBD or virgin
- 3 tablespoons unrefined organic shea butter
- 4 drops frankincense essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops natural vitamin E oil
- Combine the beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter in a glass jar.
- Place the glass jar into a saucepan of simmering water and leave to simmer until the contents are melted.
- Remove the jar from the heat.
- Pour in vitamin E oil and essential oils into the glass jar and stir vigorously until well mixed.
- Before the mixture cools down, pour into an empty squeeze tube or an airtight jar.
- Store in the refridgerator until firm.
- Use on dry cracked heels as needed.