Ingredients (to make 100g):
- 1 tablespoon beeswax beads
- 3 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 0.5 gram borax powder
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 grams grapefruit seed extract (for longer shelf life)
- Combine the beeswax beads and castor oil into a saucepan.
- Slowly melt the mixture over low heat.
- With a mixing tool, beat the mixture into a smooth and creamy texture.
- Using a pot, slowly warm up the witch hazel and lemon juice.
- Now add the borax powder to the creamy mixture.
- Stir until dissolved and then combine in with the warmed up witch hazel and lemon juice. Stir again and leave to cool.
- Once this creamy mixture has cooled, stir in the lemon essential oil.
- For a longer shelf life, add in the grapefruit seed extract and mix well.
- Transfer to jars.
If you wish to prepare your own lemon cleansing cream and looking for pure ingredients, visit N-essentials. We supply at wholesale prices all of the ingredients in various sizes from the smallest pack for sampling to larger bulk sizes for manufacturing large volumes. If you are looking for more information about our products, feel free to call us today. Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com.