Note: The level of sun protection required depends on the weather conditions and as such, this moisturiser may or may not provide adequate suncare. Customers should exercise appropriate suncare by wearing a hat and covered clothing whilst in the sun.
Ingredients (to make 1 x 400g):
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil RBD or virgin
- 1/4 cup beeswax yellow beads
- 2 tablespoons zinc oxide powder
- 1 teaspoon carrot seed essential oil
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 tablespoons unrefined organic shea butter
- 1/2 tablespoon grapefruit seed extract
- With the exception of the zinc oxide powder, combine all other ingredients together and mix well.
- Dispense into a glass jar and close the jar with a lid.
- Place the jar in a pan of water over a medium flame.
- Allow to heat up until contents in the jar are completely melted.
- Add the zinc oxide powder into the jar and stir to combine well.
- Once completely combined, turn off heat to cool down, and then pour into a cosmetic jar for storage.
If you wish to prepare your own moisturiser and looking for pure ingredients, visit N-essentials. N-essentials is home to a complete selection of pure and natural essential oils, cosmetics and skincare raw materials. If you are looking for more information about our products, feel free to call us today. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.