BUY NATURAL AFRICAN BLACK SOAP FOR SKIN, HAIR AND FACE ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
- Colour:Light brown to dark brown
- Source: Ghana
KNOW MORE ABOUT AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
African black soap, also called anago soap, alata samina or ose dudu, is a plant-based soap that originated in West Africa. The soap is made using traditional methods with 100% natural ingredients that are sourced in Ghana.
The texture of African black soap is soft, crumbly, and pliable. It has no odour and varies in colour from beige/light brown to dark brown depending on the raw ingredients used. The soap contains saponified coconut oil, saponified palm kernel oil, saponified shea nut butter (50%), and cocoa pod ash. These ingredients blended well together produces an all-natural cleanser, moisturiser and exfoliator that is suitable for almost any skin types.
BENEFITS OF AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
- Multifaceted skin perks: African black soap is known to be a multi-tasking skin care product. It has natural cleansing, moisturising and clarifying properties that are highly effective for keeping your skin looking fresh and glowing.
- Natural: It contains absolutely no chemicals and is naturally fragrance-free which benefits dry or sensitive skin. If you have oily or combination skin, African black soap works best for you. It helps balance your skin's natural oil production without even stripping necessary oils which in return, prevents overactive oil glands.
- Exfoliant: African black soap is a natural cleanser and exfoliator. As you may know, if the dead skin cells from the body are not removed thoroughly, it clogs the pores and causes bumps. African black soap will help prevent that from happening. It has fine grains of natural ash that act as a gentle and effective exfoliant. It helps remove the top layer of dead skin cells, leaving a brighter and smoother-looking skin complexion.
HOW TO USE AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
The most important thing about African Black soap is that a little goes a long way, and too much of it may dry up already parched skin. Here is a step-by-step process of utilising this wonderful soap:
- Moisten your skin with water.
- Wet the bar soap until it forms a lather.
- Circularly wash your skin for 90 seconds with the soap on your hands, avoiding the parts around your eyes.
- If you want, massage your skin with an exfoliating brush or washcloth for deep cleansing.
- Rinse with water, preferably warm.
- Apply your favourite moisturiser if you have dry skin.
QUESTIONS ABOUT AFRICAN BLACK SOAP
- Can African Black Soap be used on different skin types? African black soap is known to be a universal crowd pleaser for a wide variety of skin types. Whether your skin type is normal, dry, oily, sensitive or a combination of these, black soap is your one-stop solution. However, as a general rule of thumb, always do a skin patch test when trying out a new product.
- What are the ingredients present in this soap? Shea butter, which is the oil base, helps prevent the signs of ageing lines. It emulates your skin's natural oils to provide a hydrating, non-comedogenic effect. Palm kernel oil is also packed with high antioxidants that acts as a protection for your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. While coconut oil has deep moisturising properties that keeps your skin from drying out.
- What products can I use with African Black Soap? This soap goes well with moisturisers and sunscreens infused with emollient, humectant, and occlusive ingredients. Avoid using it with chemical exfoliants as it may cause irritation.
- How often can I use this soap? It can be used regularly, but it is better to gradually include it in your skincare regimen.
SPECTACULAR PRODUCTS YOU MUST BUY ALONGSIDE AFRICAN BLACK SOAP!
African Black soap is extremely soft, thereby, it may quickly dissolve if left standing in water or not properly stored after use.
WHERE TO BUY AFRICAN BLACK SOAP IN BULK AT A WHOLESALE PRICE NEAR ME
N-essentials is Australia's online supplier of high-quality skin care and body care products suitable for a variety of applications at a reasonable price. N-essentials is fully committed to providing the finest natural ingredients and supplies. This includes our authentic African black soap, which you can purchase in bulk quantities at a wholesale price.
Shop our online store right now! For more information and queries, you may contact us directly at email@example.com.