SHOP SPICY PEAR FRAGRANCE OIL FOR SOAP, CANDLE AND PERFUME MAKING ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Appearance: Clear, mobile liquid
Odour: Pear, spicy, musky, vanilla, sweet
Colour: Colourless to yellow
Specific gravity at 20°C: 0.885 to 0.915
Synthesised through the juicy pear fruit, spicy pear fragrance oil provides a rich, sweet, and musky scent that will ultimately spice up your scent experience. It is commonly used in air freshener sprays, perfumes, colognes, candlemaking, and household cleaning products.
This phthalate-free fragrance oil is also combined with other natural oils including lime oil, lemon oil, bergamot oil, and fir needle oil to give a remarkable, balanced scent.
- Lip products including liquid lipsticks, clear and coloured balms – 0%
- Body deocolognes, body sprays including body mist – 1.4%
- Eye makeup products including eye shadows, eye masks, and eye pillows – 2.1%
- Face makeup products including makeup remover for face and eyes – 2.1%
- Perfumes, colognes, fragrancing creams, and aftershaves of all types – 25%
- Body lotions, body creams, and body oils – 6.4%
- Foot care products of all types – 6.4%
- Facial toner, facial moisturisers, and facial creams – 4.2%
- Hand sanitisers, hand creams – 6.4%
- Nail care products of all types – 6.4%
- Baby lotions/creams, baby powders, and talc – 1.4%
- Breath sprays, strips, and mouthwash tablets – 0%
- Rinse-off hair chemical treatments including rinse-off hair dyes – 15%
- Hair sprays of all types including styling gels, mousse, and leave-on conditioners – 15%
- Intimate wipes, tampons, baby wipes, and wet toilet paper – 1.4%
- Bar soaps, shampoo of all types, rinse-off facial cleanser and hair conditioners – 43.3%
- Body wash and shower gels of all types – 43.3%
- Hand wash laundry detergents including fabric softeners – 43.3%
- Household cleaning products including fabric cleaners, soft surface and carpet cleaners – 100%
- Air freshener sprays – 100%
- Dry toilet papers – 1.4%
- Scented socks, gloves, facial tissues, and paper towels – 1.4%
- Candlemaking – 100%
Allergens: Eugenol, Coumarin, Benyl Salicylate
Solubility: Insoluble in water
Solvent: Isopropyl Myristate
- Top notes: Fresh, Bergamot
- Middle notes: Pear, Spicy
- Base notes: Musk, Vanilla, Tonka Bean
Discolouration may transpire to your end-products as an outcome of either being exposed to open air or is still in the process of curing. This outcome is completely normal and is nothing to worry about.
N-essentials suggests that small test batches should be done when manufacturing large quantities to prevent undesirable results.
CAUTION: Spicy pear fragrance oil is for external use only.