Rosehip oil is well-known for helping to prevent the visible signs of ageing, smoothing out wrinkles and moisturising ageing skin. This easy-to-follow recipe shows how to make your own blend of oil for younger-looking skin.
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons rosehip oil
- 7 drops frankincense essential oil
- 7 drops cypress essential oil
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge or in a cool dark place to prolong the shelf life
To use, apply a small amount twice a day, morning and night. Continue applying in this way for several weeks and your skin will soon start to look and feel younger.
Note that the rosehip oil will have its characteristic fish oil smell but the frankincense and cypress essential oils being middle to base notes will help to overpower, or tone down this fish oil smell.