Ingredients (to make 250g):
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon sodium bicarbonate
- 1/3 cup cornstarch (available at your local supermarket)
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 drops tea tree essential oil
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 grams grapefruit seed extract
- Combine the coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch and grapefruit seed extract and mix thoroughly in a mixing bowl until well mixed and creamy.
- Add in the 4 essential oils and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass container.
- To use, rub the mixture on your underarms and wait for a while before putting on your shirt.
If you wish to prepare your own rub-on deodorant and looking for pure ingredients, visit N-essentials. N-essentials is home to a complete selection of pure and natural essential oils, cosmetics and skincare raw materials. If you are looking for more information about our products, feel free to call us today. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.