Need some down-time? Why not try some bath bombs with lavender? This easy-to-follow recipe shows you how to make your own homemade bath bombs to help you unwind at the end of a long day and at the same time, help to maintain healthy-looking, glowing skin.
1 cup citric acid
1 cup sodium bicarbonate
1 cup cornstarch (can be purchased at the supermarket)
1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 tsp lavender essential oil
Bath bomb moulds
1. Combine the cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, dried lavender flowers, lavender essential oil and coconut oil into a bowl and mix well.
2. Ensure that the mixture is wet enough to be pressed firmly into the moulds. Ensure the mixture is free of lumps.
3. Fill up the moulds with the mixture by packing in nice and tight using your fingers. The tighter the mixture is packed into the moulds, the easier the bath bomb will be to take out of the moulds.
4. Allow at least 24 hours for the bath bombs to harden. When completely dried, place into airtight containers.
5. To use, drop a bath bomb into a bath with warm water to enjoy the wonderful smell of fresh lavender!
If you wish to prepare your own lavender flower bath bombs and looking for pure ingredients, visit N-essentials. N-essentials is home to a complete selection of pure and natural essential oils, cosmetics and skincare raw materials. If you are looking for more information about our products, feel free to call us today. Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com.