Follow this recipe for clear, oil-free, silky-looking skin. It can also be used as a setting powder on top of your foundation or concealer.
Ingredients (to make 500g):
- Cut the soap base into small cubes. Doing this will help melt down the soap base faster.
- Put the cubes into a glass jug and melt in the microwave. Or place in a double boiler and melt on the stove top.
- Put on the mouth mask to cover your nose and mouth to prevent inhaling the activated charcoal powder. Then weigh in the powder.
- Once the soap base has completely melted, take off the stove or out of the microwave. Add in the charcoal powder and stir well making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into a soap mould and let set until cool.
- Unmould for immediate use.
Remember that when making your own products you know exactly what is going in them, the costs are a lot lower and you can tailor the product to suit your routine. A good skincare routine is more than just healthy skin, it is the first step to higher self confidence and self esteem.
N-Essentials is home to a complete selection of pure and natural essential oils, cosmetics and skincare raw materials. If you are looking for more information about our products, visit our online store now. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.