This ebook looks at ways of how to make your own perfume so that you can produce a scent which is particular to you, and unlike any of those that you can buy either in store or over the internet. There are recipes that use key ingredients such as essential oils, carrier oils, distilled water and alcohol (vodka) to make aromatherapy perfumes in the comforts of your own home without the exhorbitant price tags that are usually attached to commercial brand name perfumes.
Contents of this eBook:
1. The history of perfume
2. What can perfume be made from?
3. The first steps in order to make your own perfume
4. How to go about making your own perfume
5. What supplies do you need and where do you get them?
6. How to make your own perfume at home
7. How to create aromatherapy perfumes at home
8. Some simple recipes to make perfume at home
9. How to sell your home made perfume
This eBook is in PDF format and is available for download when the order status progresses to "shipped" which is usually within 24 hours of payment.