Dried botanicals are plant materials that have been dried and used for their medicinal or therapeutic properties. Botanicals are dried using a number of methods, including air-drying, sun-drying, and dehydrating. Air-drying is the most common method of drying botanicals, as it does not damage its quality.
There are many ways you can use dried botanicals around your home. For example, they make beautiful decorations for vases, bowls and other containers. You can also use them to create unique wall hangings or wreaths. Or, if you're feeling creative, why not try using them in a DIY project?
If you're looking for ideas on how to use dried botanicals around your home, we've rounded up some of our favourite ideas to help get you started! Add a touch of luxury to your home with these beautiful, naturally scented, dried botanicals. Dried naturally. They are an eco-friendly way to decorate and create a scent profile on most of your rooms.
Dried botanicals are a great route to add natural beauty and interest to your home. Natural dried flowers are a versatile and natural ingredient, we've put together a few ideas to help inspire you to use them around your abode:
- Fill a jar with a mixture of dried herbs and flowers to make a fragrant potpourri. You can use any combination of dried herbs and flowers that you like, but some good choices include lavender, rosemary, and thyme. Adding a few drops of essential oil to the mixture can also help to enhance the scent. Place the jar in a sunny spot and enjoy the natural fragrance.
- Include dried botanicals in your next craft project for a natural touch. Use dried botanicals in crafts like wreath-making or decoupage.
- Dried lavender is often used in sachets and pillows to be used as an organic insect repeller - adding dried mint to your dried lavender helps intensify that effect. You can make a sachet by tying the leaves into a small cloth bag.
- Dried roses can be used in potpourri or sachets, or even made into rosewater.
- Fragrant dried leaves can be used to keep clothes fresh when they're stuffed into drawers or hung amongst your clothes in a cabinet.
- Add them to candles or melts to give them a natural fragrance.
- Add dried botanicals to homemade soaps, and other bath and beauty products. Dried botanicals can add a touch of luxury to these beauty products.
- Add them into glass jars or bottles and place them on your coffee table or other spaces that need a pop of colour and a dash of botanical perfuming.
Whatever way you choose to use them, dried botanicals can add a touch of nature to your home. Dried flowers, leaves, and stems can be used in dried arrangements or to add colour and texture to decorations. You can even use them in place of fresh flowers in some cases.
Dried Botanicals Wholesale Australia
You can find dried botanicals at N-Essentials, browse our range to get your hands on some beautiful dried botanicals and more. We source our dried botanicals from the finest growers and producers in Australia to ensure that you receive only the highest quality product available. We also offer a wide range of packaging options to suit your needs, whether you're looking for small quantities for personal use or larger quantities for business use.
N-essentials is your one-stop shop for all your dried botanical needs. Whether you're looking for lavender buds for use in sachets or potpourri, or rose petals for adding to your bath salts, we have what you're looking for. And if you can't find what you're looking for, just let us know and we'll do our best to source it for you.
We take pride in offering our customers the freshest and most beautiful dried botanicals available in Australia. No matter the occasion, our extensive range of dried flowers will be sure to add that special touch.
Our extensive range of wholesale dried botanicals includes popular favourites such as lavender, rose petals and chamomile, as well as more unusual and hard-to-find varieties. They're perfect whether you’re looking to create beautiful floral arrangements, add an extra touch of luxury to your bath products or simply want to keep a potpourri bowl fresh and fragrant.
All of our botanicals are dried naturally and carefully to preserve their quality and colour, making them perfect for use in a wide variety of applications.
If you have any questions about our range, don’t hesitate to contact us. We're always happy to help!