Coconut milk helps to nourish your hair by giving natural moisture from roots to end. This easy-to-follow recipe shows you how to make your own homemade coconut milk shampoo using simple ingredients.
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (can be purchased at the supermarket)
- 1/3 cup organic castille liquid soap
- 1/3 cup distilled water (can be purchased at the supermarket)
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet almond oil (if you have dry hair)
- 2ml natural vitamin e oil
- 1 dark-coloured plastic hand pump bottle
- Mix all ingredients together and shake well.
- Use a couple of teaspoons per wash. Shake well beforehand.
- Keep in a dark cool place. This mixture should last for a few weeks.