Is the cat litter stinking up the whole room? What about the baby room - one too many nappies? What about your teenager's room - where is that floor? Below are some simple recipes to help make any room smell fresh and sanitised again.
- 240ml distilled water (can get at the supermarket in the cleaning/laundry aisle)
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 1 teaspoon polysorbate 20
- 1 dispenser bottle with nozzle spray
Mix the distilled water with the lavender and lemongrass essential oils to create the base of a pleasant room deodorant spray that will mask a variety of smells. Add the polysorbate 20 to the mix to bind the water and oils together. Pour the combined solution into a dispenser bottle and shake well. Allow the formulation to settle for awhile before spraying the room with this soothing mix of essential oils.