Feel the smooth creaminess of this lotion that is ideal for soothing irritated skin.
- 220gms unrefined organic cocoa butter
- 115gms apricot kernel oil
- 115gms sweet almond oil
- 1 ground vanilla bean (can be purchased in supermarkets or health food stores)
- Mix the apricot kernel oil in with the cocoa butter and melt on low heat.
- Once melted, stir in the sweet almond oil and ground-up vanilla.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until mixture starts to solidify.
- Whip up mixture with an electric hand mixer until a buttery consistency is achieved.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.