This recipe is great to pamper yourself with for an equivalent day-spa experience. Combined with essential oils, this provides soothing properties to the skin and well-being.
- 2½ cups Epsom salt
- 1 cup sodium bicarbonate
- ½ cup citric acid anhydrous
- 2½ teaspoons sweet almond oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- 20 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops green food colouring
- 1 glass jar with lid
- Blend all essential oils together and set aside.
- Add the sweet almond oil to the essential oils blend.
- Mix all ingredients together ensuring that all lumps are broken up.
- Dispense into a glass jar and leave to set for a few days. Store in a cool dark place.
- For each application, add a few tablespoons of the mixture to warm running bath water. Luxuriate and enjoy it!