This foaming cleanser recipe is great for oily, acne-prone skin and is mild enough to use as a daily natural skincare regimen.
- 1 part organic castile liquid soap
- 4 parts distilled/demineralised water
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Add essentials oils and honey with the castile liquid soap into a clean foaming pump bottle
- Shake all ingredients together. Then add the distilled water into the mixture and shake again.
- Final mixture MUST be water-thin in order for the pump bottle to work at its best. Add more or less distilled water accordingly.
- Shake before each use.
Tea tree essential oil has antibacterial properties and is good to combat oily, acne-prone skin, whilst lavender oil also has antibacterial properties but has the added benefit of being soothing on the skin. Honey is not only naturally antibacterial but is also extremely moisturising and soothing which helps to create a glowing complexion.