This foaming cleanser recipe is great for oily to normal skins and is mild enough to use as a daily natural skincare regimen.
- 1 part organic castile liquid soap
- 4 parts distilled/demineralised water
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- Add essentials oils with the castile liquid soap into a clean foaming pump bottle
- Shake all ingredients together. Then add the distilled water into the mixture and shake again.
- Final mixture MUST be water-thin in order for the pump bottle to work at its best. Add more or less distilled water accordingly.
- Shake before each use.
Both bergamot and tea tree essential oils have antibacterial properties and as such, help to combat oily skin and acne. Sweet orange oil has cleansing properties and along with the castile liquid soap, helps to naturally cleanse the skin.