This cleansing body wash with honey cleans and conditions the entire body leaving your skin looking fresh and healthier.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic castile liquid soap
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 teaspoons jojoba oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops bergamot essential oil
- 5 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid germall plus
- Add essential oils in with the castile liquid soap into a clean glass mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Now add the jojoba oil and honey into the mixture and stir well.
- Finally add the water and liquid germall plus and stir.
- Once mixed well, pour into a squirt bottle and store in a cool dark place until ready to use.
- Shake before each use.
Both bergamot and lavender essential oils have cleansing and antibacterial properties and as such, help to naturally cleanse the skin. Lemongrass essential oil is a natural deodoriser with its refreshing and cooler fragrance. Jojoba oil is an effective skin conditioner and works well as a cleanser as it gently unclogs pores and cleans away dirt. And lastly, honey is extremely moisturising and soothing that gives your skin a glowing look.