BUY HYALURONIC ACID POWDER FOR SKIN ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
- INCI: Sodium Hyaluronate
- Status: vegan
- Molecular Weight: 80 - 110 kDa
- Ingredients: sodium hyaluronate (min 90%), sodium, salt
- Appearance: white powder
- Solubility: soluble in water
- Recommended Usage rate: 0.01 - 2%
WHAT IS SODIUM HYALURONATE OR HYALURONIC ACID POWDER (HA)?
Hyaluronic Acid, abbreviated as “HA” and sometimes referred as Sodium Hyaluronate, is a polysaccharide and a compound that occurs naturally in every tissue of the body. The highest concentrations occur in tissues such as skin, cartilage and eyes. Providing protection to cell structures, it is the natural gel between skin cells that serves as a water reservoir. The average human body usually contains about 15 grams of Hyaluronic Acid. However, as we age, skin loses them and the ability to hold sufficient water. Feeding a new product with hyaluronic acid powder to the skin may help hydrate the skin's inter-cellular reservoir, raising the skin's moisture level, and smoothing down age lines.
This powder is made by the bacterial fermentation of plant matter. This is generally using a ferment culture, which may include wheat peptones, yeast, as well as glucose derived from corn. It is considered vegan.
HYALURONIC ACID POWDER FOR SKIN
Hyaluronic Acid powder has lately grown increasingly popular due to its anti-aging and moisturising benefits. Don't be deterred by the "acid" in the name. This gel-like water-holding molecule is a moisture-binding ingredient that helps keep the skin looking plump and hydrated and subsequently, younger-looking. It can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water thus making it an excellent moisturiser.
For topical application, it has water storing properties, making it an ideal swelling agent and lubricant. For this reason, the Hyaluronic acid powder is incorporated into cosmetics leading to a perceptible and visible improvement of skin condition. When in use, it forms a thin transparent visco-elastic surface film that helps to preserve the characteristics of youthful and healthy skin: suppleness, elasticity, and tone.
RECIPE USING HYALURONIC ACID POWDER FOR AN EXCELLENT FACIAL SERUM (MAKES 100G OF SERUM)
RECIPE FOR HYALURONIC ACID FACIAL SERUM (MAKES 100G OF SERUM)
The following formulation guide describes how you can make your own facial serum using just Hyaluronic acid powder and preservatives. Two grams of this powder will make 100 grams of a 2% solution. The following formulation makes a 2% solution that can be used on the skin as is, or added as an ingredient in other cosmetic formulations.
- 96 grams distilled water
- 2 grams broad-spectrum preservatives such as Liquid Germall Plus or Optiphen Plus
- 2 grams Hyaluronic acid powder with molecular weight 100kDa
- Weigh the water and preservative into a beaker, and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the Hyaluronic acid powder onto the top of the water. Resist the urge to stir.
- Cover the beaker with cling wrap and leave it for a few hours.
- After a few hours, the mixture will have started to swell up and turn transparent as it hydrates.
- Once all the Hyaluronic acid powder has hydrated, stir the mixture with a mini hand blender to obtain an even consistency throughout.
- Bottle it and use daily as a facial serum.
- Keep in the fridge for prolonged shelf life.
Indeed, the pure hyaluronic acid serum does not need many ingredients and fillers to be effective. This HA serum can also be layered with other products. It is a perfect example of how skincare recipes with limited ingredients can deliver real, good results.
HYALURONIC ACID POWDER APPLICATIONS
- Face mask
INGREDIENTS TO BLEND WITH HYALURONIC ACID POWDER
WHERE TO BUY HYALURONIC ACID POWDER AT A WHOLESALE PRICE IN AUSTRALIA
If you are looking for this premium quality powder, N-essentials Australia can provide it for you. Buy Hyaluronic acid powder online today from N-essentials in Australia for softer, smoother, more hydrated skin!
Got questions about our products? Or you simply wish to discuss bulk orders. Either way, you can always contact our team directly thru email at email@example.com.