Admit it or not, there were days in the past wherein our mothers would often apply cooling balms or topical creams to some parts of our body every time we look weary. And these topical applications somehow gave us an energising effect that we all love. The wonder ingredient behind this magic is the powerful eucalyptus essential oil that has been massively used in many timelines.
The Eucalyptus Essential Oil or the Eucalyptus globulus is incontestably one of the most overly-used essential oil in many applications worldwide. The tree itself grows distinctively and emits a strong, refreshing, camphoraceous scent. It typically thrives in wide and open forests for up to 26 meters tall. Its leaves are round in shape in its early years but become long, slender, half-moon shaped when the tree starts to mature.
Often called the “Blue Mallee”, eucalyptus essential oil provides an array of benefits, especially in aromatherapy applications. It is commonly used in massage spas for its invigorating aroma. Treating yourself to a spa can be expensive. So, if you’re planning to recreate the luxury of being in a spa at home then all you need is a diffuser and eucalyptus essential oil.
Place it inside your living room to release positive vibes that help to aromatically make us appear fresh.
Having a hard day at work?
Try this DIY Eucalyptus-Infused Diffuser Blend!
- 5 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops of lemon tea tree essential oil
- 1 small glass bottle
- Blend all oils to a small glass bottle. Shake the bottle for 2 minutes. Add the right number of drops to your diffuser according to the manufacturer’s directions.
In the perfume industry, the eucalyptus essential oil is one of the key components in making luxurious colognes and perfumes.
It works as a middle note in fragrances. Middle notes are regarded as the heart of the fragrance that lingers on a surface for longer periods. As such, the eucalyptus essential oil leaves a remarkable scent that not only freshens but is also long-lasting.
Check this DIY Eucalyptus Perfume!
- 6 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 1 cup of distilled water
- 1 cup of vodka
- 1 medium-sized perfume bottle
- Combine all essential oils with 1 cup of vodka. Shake the mixture well and store it in a dry, cool place for 2 weeks. Add 1 cup of distilled water and store again in a dry, cool place for another week. Then, vigorously shake the mixture and enjoy.
Although the eucalyptus essential oil has displayed many aromatic benefits, it is advised to not ingest it.
Visit our N-Essentials store today for a selection of high-quality essential oils available in Australia. You can buy all the ingredients you need for your perfumes, diffuser blends, and so much more at the best prices whether in retail or wholesale quantities.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.