BUY SLS AND SLES-FREE SOAP BASE ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Full list of Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
WHAT IS SLES & SLS FREE SOAP BASE?
The SLES & SLS free melt and pour soap base is used in the manufacture of transparent soap bars. The base does not contain the surfactants, Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and has a neutral odour. SLES & SLS free soap base can be conveniently moulded and sliced based on your needs. This transparent soap base is sulfate-free, paraben-free, preservative-free and PEG-free and comes from the Stephenson range of melt and pour soap bases.
BENEFITS OF SLES & SLS FREE SOAP BASE
SLES & SLS free soap base is vegetable-derived and has an amazing foaming capability and the high content of glycerin makes it the perfect ingredient for smooth, soft and moisturised skin. Furthermore, this SLES & SLS free soap base contains Coconut oil, a well-known natural ingredient in many skincare brands. It provides the soap base with anti-ageing, hydrating, smoothening, and soothing properties, making it the perfect soap for the best glow up!
INGREDIENTS YOU CAN MIX WITH SLES & SLS FREE SOAP BASE
Soapmaking has been made easy thanks to Melt and Pour soap bases such as this one! The best part is you can customise it with other ingredients for aesthetic appearance or optimal benefits. Here is a list of several products you can add to your soap base:
- Colours – Pink fluorescent pigments, mica glitter gold, mica luster violet
- Dried botanical flowers – Calendula, chamomile, lavender, red rose
- Essential oils – Cedarwood, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, sweet orange
- Exfoliants – Epsom salt, fine pumice powder, Himalayan pink salt
- Fragrance oils – Frangipani, fresh Aussie sea salt, Kaffir lime & coco, very vanilla
QUESTIONS REGARDING SLES & SLS FREE SOAP BASE
- Is it safe to use on the skin? Yes. Unlike other products, this soap contains neither Sodium Laureth Sulfate nor Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, both responsible for making the skin dry. SLES & SLS free soap base, on the other hand, nurtures your skin. Nonetheless, make sure to do a skin patch test to check for allergic reactions.
- How to use SLES & SLS free soap base? Start by cutting up the soap base block into smaller manageable chunks, then melt them. You can add your choice of essential oil, fragrance oil or colourant. After the soap base melts, place it in a mould, let it cool down, take it out of the mould, and you are done.
BUY SLES & SLS FREE SOAP BASE ONLINE
If you are looking for Sulfate free melt and pour soap base, we have the best in store for you. N-essentials is your one-stop destination for high-quality Crystal SLES & SLS free soap base. We bring to you a broad range of natural, organic, and pure skin care and cosmetic products. If you wish to know more, you can get in touch with us. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Buy online today for delivery within Australia or worldwide.