BUY NUTMEG ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Botanical name: Myristica fragrans
Status: 100% pure essential oil
WHAT IS NUTMEG ESSENTIAL OIL?
Nutmeg Oil, derived from the dried kernels of the Myristica Fragrans tree, is native to Indonesia's Spice Islands.
Spicy and warm and with a slight hint of a nutty smell, Nutmeg Essential Oil is a versatile product used for a multitude of purposes. It can be used in burners or vapourisers, blended in with massage oils or poured into the bath, or it can be used in creams and lotions. Nutmeg Oil works well with other essential oils from the spice family. It also complements citrus, floral and wood aromatic oils. Nutmeg Essential Oil offers a lovely, unique and spicy touch scent.
Nutmeg Oil is clear in colour. It has a thin consistency and an aroma that is characterised by its warm and spicy properties; comparable to the spice used in cooking, but much stronger.
NUTMEG ESSENTIAL OIL BENEFITS
- Fights early signs of ageing: Nutmeg Oil is a powerhouse of skin benefits. According to research, it is a powerful antioxidant that can aid in the battle against free radicals, which cause sun spots, premature wrinkles, collagen loss, and sagging skin.
- Soothes the skin: Nutmeg Essential Oil soothes skin irritation and helps reduce redness due to its anti-inflammatory characteristics, making it ideal for persons with sensitive skin.
- Improves hair appearance: The nourishing antioxidants present in Nutmeg Oil provide a vivid shine and silky-smooth texture to your tresses. It also improves hair thickness and strength, leaving it beautiful and healthy-looking.
- Other benefits: Nutmeg Essential Oil aids in evening out your skin tone. It makes sense why many products include Nutmeg Oil in their formulation! It also has antibacterial qualities that help cleanse the skin. To add the cherry on top, it balances oil production and minimises hyperpigmentation!
NUTMEG ESSENTIAL OIL USES
- Anti-ageing cream
- Beard oil
- Cleansing oil
- Concealer cream
- Room freshener
- Shaving cream
- Shower gel
OTHER INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH NUTMEG OIL
- Aloe vera juice
- Bergamot essential oil
- Black pepper essential oil
- Cetyl alcohol
- Cetyl stearyl alcohol
- Clary Sage essential oil
- Coconut oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Ginger essential oil
- Jojoba oil
- Olive oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Sweet orange essential oil
- Xanthan gum
WARNING: Nutmeg Essential Oil is not to be taken internally Make sure to do a small skin patch test to check for allergies or other unwanted reactions. We recommend you consult your medical doctor before using Nutmeg Oil for more assurance.
QUESTIONS REGARDING NUTMEG ESSENTIAL OIL
- Is Nutmeg Oil safe to use? Yes. This oil is suitable for sensitive skin types, and it also reduces inflammation in individuals who suffer from acne or other skin disorders.
- Can I apply Nutmeg Essential Oil directly to my skin? No. You should never apply nutmeg, or any other essential oils, directly to your skin as it is very concentrated. Dilute it with a carrier oil before using it.
- How often can I use Nutmeg Oil? You can apply masks infused with this oil once a week, and as for creams and serums, you can use them daily. Nonetheless, you can research more about this matter.
BUY AFFORDABLE NUTMEG OIL AT N-ESSENTIALS
N-Essentials is your one-stop shop for sublime Nutmeg Essential Oil and other personal care ingredients!
We provide a wide variety of pure, natural, and organic goods with the highest quality and budget-friendly prices. Purchase from our online store today, and we will deliver your order right to your doorstep! We are available within Australia and across the world.