BUY BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
Status: natural essential oil, commercial grade
Note: This is a Class 3 Flammable Liquid and is not available to international customers. It will be sent by domestic road freight within Australia.
WHAT IS BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL?
Black Pepper Essential Oil is not as common as other popular oils like lavender and sandalwood essential oils. However, Black Pepper Oil is a popular product used by massage therapists for runners, cyclists and other athletes. More than that, it is widely used in aromatherapy and perfumery.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, it has a peppercorn-like aroma, crisp and fresh. Its aroma is similar to clove oil in that it is spicy and strong. Furthermore, Black Pepper Oil is clear in colour and has thin consistency. Because it is a spicy hot oil, it blends well with warm, woody oils such as rosemary or cedarwood oils.
BLACK PEPPER OIL BENEFITS
BLACK PEPPER OIL FOR SKIN CARE
- Black Pepper Essential Oil improves overall skin appearance: Being power-packed with antioxidants, this nourishing oil can improve the texture and overall look of the skin. As we know, antioxidants are good at preventing signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. At the same time, Black Pepper Oil reduces blemishes and other skin impurities. Furthermore, it rejuvenates our skin — giving it full of life. Studies reveal that this nourishing oil contains full of nutrients and elements that can make our skin glow and look flawlessly beautiful.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil assists in acne and pimple minimisation: Black Pepper Oil is an excellent skin cleanser since it unclogs pores and eliminates excess oil, grimes, and bacteria from the skin. Regularly rubbing your face with Black Pepper Essential Oil aids in the removal of dead skin cells.
BLACK PEPPER OIL FOR HAIR CARE
- Black Pepper Essential Oil helps alleviate premature greying and dandruff: Credited again to the abundance of its antioxidants, this oil can prevent early hair greying. For topical application, massage the Black Pepper Oil into your scalp and leave it for an hour before washing with a chemical-free shampoo. This treatment will supply the necessary nutrients to your scalp. Simultaneously, it is a good scalp cleanser as it removes dandruff scales and other dead skin cells.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil hydrates and promotes hair growth: Black Pepper Oil is great for encouraging hair development while hydrating the scalp, resulting in healthier hair. It has the ability to revive hair while also providing a lustrous appearance.
BLACK PEPPER OIL FOR AROMATHERAPY AND SCENTS
The oil has a peppery scent but it adds a sophisticated island vibe to oil blends. Indeed, it can be a muse in aroma oil diffusers. In perfumery, it is considered a base note. Since its composition is highly variable, recommended use must not exceed a concentration of 2%. For such purposes, it blends well with eucalyptus oil, thyme oil, oregano oil, lemongrass oil and basil oil.
BLACK PEPPER OIL FOR HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS
Being used as a household cleaner is not much of a known benefit for this oil. However, its antimicrobial and antifungal properties actually make it a great addition to cleansing products. Blend it with citrusy oils that are equally good germ fighters. Then, add this blend to your household cleaning product when used to foster green cleaning.
USES OF BLACK PEPPER OIL
With all the benefits stated above, it is safe to say that Pepper Oil is truly amazing and a versatile natural ingredient! Hence, it is a beneficial addition to many products, such as the following:
- Aroma oil diffuser
- Massage oil
- Household Cleaner
- Handmade Soap
- Facial Cleanser
- Hair Conditioner
BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH:
- Clary Sage essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Sandalwood essential oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Clove Leaf essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Juniper Berry essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
CAUTION: Black Pepper Essential Oil is for external use only. Avoid using this oil during pregnancy due to its skin sensitising effects.
WHERE TO BUY BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE AT A WHOLESALE PRICE?
Looking for this nourishing oil? Shopping for pure Black Pepper Essential Oil online is made easy here at N-Essentials. We are your trusted go-to shop for a broad range of pure, natural and organic personal and skin care products. Our premium products are available for bulk orders at a wholesale price. If you wish to know more, you can get in touch with our team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order from our online store today!