FRAGRANCE-FREE, PARABEN FREE HAIR CONDITIONER BASE
N-essentials’ quality unscented paraben-free and sulphate-free conditioner base helps moisturise and strengthen your hair for that glossy look that makes you feel magnificent. Unless you have a buzz cut, and even then, there are still conditioning benefits for your scalp, you would have experienced how awkward and inconvenient it is not to use conditioner when you step out of the shower. Avoid ripping out your tangled hair by choosing a hair conditioner base that works in partnership with your shampoo. We understand that it can be confusing with the increasing choice of selecting a product base, and you don’t want to add any unnecessary and potentially nasty chemicals to your hair. That’s why N-essentials paraben free and sulphate-free conditioner base is a great option because not only is it fragrance-free, but it also contains skin-friendly ingredients suitable for sensitive skin. If you feel a little more adventurous, you can imbue the product base with N-essentials' wide range of essential oils and scents.
INGREDIENTS OF THE CONDITIONER BASE
At the heart of the N-essentials conditioner base are key ingredients Jojoba oil and Vitamin E. Both these ingredients act as moisture-replenishing agents for taking care of your hair. Vitamin B5 is highly effective in stimulating hair follicle regeneration and is also a critical increment of the N-essentials conditioner base. The N-essentials conditioner base is at the optimum pH value range of 4.5-7 where 7 is neutral. It should be noted that the more alkaline the mixture, the harsher it is on the hair. Therefore, the conditioner base is complete as a standalone product. However, if you would like to extend the product base, it is designed to accept up to 10% in additional extracts, oils and/or fragrances.
The full listing of ingredients include:
- Aqua (Purified)
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl alcohol
- Jojoba Oil
- Vegetable glycerine
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
- di-Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Natural Tocopherol Vitamin E
CREATE THE CONDITIONER BLEND THAT YOU DESERVE!
N-essentials provides you with the know-how to easily create a conditioner that is designed specifically to meet your needs and tastes. If you’re curious to learn more, or are already a seasoned DIYer, N-essentials has the tools and range of ingredients to journey with you on this exciting chapter.
USING A CONDITIONER PRODUCT BASE
You don’t have to “DIY” your own conditioner to avoid chemicals. N-essentials conditioner product base addresses this issue and has already nourishing oils into its formula. As it is fragrance-free, you may wish to extend the conditioner base for your specific desired scent. Refer to 24 Top Carrier Oils for generating ideas to incorporate into your product base. There is no need to heat the mixture. Simply add a few drops to your product base and mix thoroughly.
WHAT IS HAIR POROSITY
Hair porosity is a technical term for the ability of your hair to absorb and then retain moisture.
Low porosity – hair takes longer to dry. It feels like it takes a long time for water to soak into your hair.
- Moroccan argan oil is great for low porosity hair as it contains vitamins A and E which penetrate the skin and hair. The natural barrier the oil forms helps to seal in the moisture until your next shower.
- Avocado oil – is also well-suited to low porosity hair as it contains vitamins E and D which protect the hair from environmental elements. Avocado oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids which seal hair strands to lock in moisture.
High porosity – your hair dries quickly, however, is brittle and tends to be susceptible to spilt ends. Your hair tends to be dry or frizzy. Therefore, for curly, wavy hair, the carrier oils to consider include:
- Grapeseed oil – This is a light oil that can be absorbed quickly into your hair and magically untangles and moisturises your hair in tandem.
- Sweet almond oil - In general, light oils work well for sealing in moisture into curly and wavy hair types.
Medium porosity (Normal hair) – your hair is healthy and luxurious looking! You just have to maintain it! If you wish to dye your hair, the colour distributes evenly. Aka your hair is “normal”. For normal hair, essential oils to consider using include:
- Roman Chamomile – Nourishes your hair and hydrates the scalp. Appropriate for addressing dandruff related issues and the oil also contains antiseptic properties to recover from head lice infestation.
- Mandarin Essential Oil – Has the added benefit of tightening and toning your skin.
ACCESS TO A RANGE OF BASE PRODUCTS
If the idea of base products appeals to you, refer to N-essentials’ full range of Bodycare base products which includes:
- lotion base
- cream base
- body butter base
- shampoo base
- conditioner base
- shower gel base
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN PROVIDING SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTS
All N-essentials products uphold the following:
- Cruelty-Free - products were not tested on animals as part of their development.
- Vegan-friendly – For example, no animal fats are used.
- Non-GMO - no genetically modified ingredients involved.
- Free from parabens and sulfates – these chemicals can potentially harm your skin.
ACCESS AUSTRALIAN ONLINE SUPPLIER WHOLESALE PRICES!
If you would like to re-invigorate your hair or have a business that could benefit from our conditioner product base, you may be thinking about making a bulk purchase to save time and money. If the idea of wholesale prices sounds attractive to you, please contact our team through email at info@N-essentials.com.au.