BUY VANILLA OIL (10-FOLD OLEORESIN) IN AUSTRALIA
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF OUR VANILLA OIL (OLEORESIN)
- Botanical Name: Vanilla Planifolia
- Plant Part: Pod
- Extraction Method: Solvent-extracted of the whole ripe fruit
- Odour Profile: Characteristic of alcoholic vanillin aroma that is typical to vanilla beans
- Country of origin: India
- Natural vanillin content: 1-2% (typical of a 10-fold oleoresin)
- Ethanol content: 35%
- GMO-free: Yes
- Status: human grown, wildcrafted and pollinated in wild forests without chemical pesticides or herbicides
- Quality: 100% pure and natural without artificial and chemical additives
- Ingredients: vanilla bean extractives including waxes, gums, lipids, resins and aromatic constituents
Note: This is a Class 4 Flammable Liquid and is not available to international customers. It will be sent by domestic road freight within Australia.
WHAT IS VANILLA OIL (OLEORESIN)?
Vanilla Oil has a smooth, sweet and vanilla-like aroma. It can be found in skin care and hair care formulations. The 10-fold is a relative indicator of vanilla concentration - the higher the 'fold', the higher the vanilla concentration.
Vanilla Oil is deep brown in colour with a sweet, strong aroma. A 'cured' vanilla bean is where resinoid is extracted from by solvent extraction.
BENEFITS OF VANILLA OIL (OLEORESIN)
You may have heard of vanilla in plenty of desserts, but the cosmetic-grade oil can be used to benefit your skin and hair. Try this oil now and experience its magic!
- Fights skin ageing: Vanilla oil contains antioxidants, which help neutralise free radicals and repair skin damage. It aids in reducing the indications of ageing, such as age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It revitalises and leaves your skin smelling wonderful.
- Helps treat the skin under the eyes: This amazing oil has antioxidants that help revitalise the skin and minimise the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.
- Combats Acne: Products infused with vanilla oil can benefit people who suffer from acne. It has antibacterial and antioxidant qualities that soothe redness and irritation and prevent breakouts.
- Helps treat dry hair: Hydration is essential for your scalp to avoid dryness, flakiness, breakage and split ends. This is where vanilla oil comes in. It softens and hydrates dry hair and scalp.
- Encourages Hair Growth: Vanilla oil, paired with carrier oils renowned for hair development, can give you an excellent hair-promoting hot oil therapy.
VANILLA OIL (OLEORESIN) APPLICATIONS
- Air fresheners
- Body oils
- Body washes
- Bubble baths
- Fabric sprays
- Moisturising salves
- Scented Dryer balls
- Sugar scrubs
INGREDIENTS THAT BLEND WELL WITH VANILLA OIL (OLEORESIN)
- Bergamot essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Jojoba oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Sandalwood essential oil
- Vetiver essential oil
Caution: Vanilla Oil (Oleoresin) should not be taken internally. Never use this oil directly on the skin and make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil.
WHERE TO BUY VANILLA OIL (OLEORESIN) ONLINE IN AUSTRALIA
You can purchase sublime and affordable vanilla oil at N-Essentials! We are a trustworthy supplier of high-quality raw ingredients for your haircare, skincare, and other personal care goods. Our objective is to offer and deliver only the best items for your needs.
Visit our online store to see a variety of incredible products and learn more about their perks. Don't miss out on this opportunity to have your hands on this oil now!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our products.