Buy Vanilla Oil (10-fold oleoresin) in Australia
- Botanical Name: Vanilla Planifolia
- Plant Part: Pod
- Extraction Method: Solvent-extracted of the whole ripe fruit
- Odour Profile: Characteristic of alcoholic vanillin aroma that is typical to vanilla beans
- Country of origin: India
- Natural vanillin content: 1.2% (typical of a 10-fold oleoresin)
- Ethanol content: 20-30%
- GMO-free: Yes
- Status: wildcrafted, human grown and pollinated in wild forests without chemical pesticides or herbicides
- Quality: 100% pure and natural without artificial and chemical additives
- Ingredients: vanilla bean extractives including waxes, gums, lipids, resins and aromatic constituents
Vanilla Oil has a sweet, smooth and vanilla-like aroma. It can be found in hair care and skin care formulations. The 10-fold is a relative indicator of vanilla concentration - the higher the 'fold', the higher the vanilla concentration.
Vanilla Oil is deep brown in colour with a strong aroma. A resinoid is extracted from the 'cured' vanilla bean by solvent extraction.
Caution: Not to be taken internally.