BUY CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE FOR SALE AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Botanical name: Syzygium aromaticum
- Plant part: Bud
- Status: 100% pure essential oil
WHAT IS CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL?
Clove Bud essential oil is extracted from the clove tree known as Syzygium aromaticum. The plant is native to Southeast Asia, but you may find it grown in other locations as well. Clove Bud essential oil has a pale yellow to brown colour with a medium to slightly oily consistency. It possesses a myriad of benefits.
WHAT DOES CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL SMELL LIKE?
Clove Bud essential oil has a soothing and warm aroma. It has a rich, spicy, woody characteristic, with a tinge of leather.
MAIN CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS OF CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL
The main chemical components of Clove Bud essential oil are eugenol, eugenyl acetate, and caryophyllene.
DIFFERENT USES OF CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL
The versatile Clove Bud essential oil provides a multitude of benefits, ranging from topical uses to pest control. Clove Bud oil is used in herbicides that can kill bedbugs and mites. Clove Bud essential oil can be used in massage, cosmetics, soaps, and other appropriate applications. The skin-perfecting properties of this oil impart a natural-looking glow to the skin. It can also be added to diffusers to create a warm ambience during aromatherapy sessions.
CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL SKIN BENEFITS
For skin itching: Studies have shown that compared to petroleum oil, Clove Bud oil has better effects in assuaging irritated and itchy skin.
For dry skin: Clove Bud oil is considered a natural remedy for dry skin as well. Put a few drops of Clove Bud oil onto a clean cloth and wipe it on your skin.
For skin ageing: Clove Bud oil is also known to lessen the appearance of puffy skin, sagging skin, eye bags, and wrinkles It can also do wonders in reducing stretch marks.
For glowing skin: Clove bud oil strips down dead skin cells giving you a radiant youthful glow. Apply a few drops in a cotton pad, you can mix it with a carrier oil to dilute the product. It is recommended to use Clove Bud oil at night.
For acne-prone skin: Full of cleansing properties, Clove Bud oil prevents breakouts and dries up pimples to give you clearer looking skin. Dab a drop of Clove Bud oil onto your acne, apply it as a spot treatment. You can also mix it with your cream.
For massage therapy sessions: As mentioned, one of the main components of Clove Bud oil is eugenol, which makes this oil a good fit for massage therapy sessions. Clove Bud oil is best used as a warming massage oil.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN BUYING CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL
- It is recommended to buy authentic and 100 % pure Clove Bud essential oil, if there are other ingredients, make sure it is listed on the label.
- Take caution of any marketing hype. Make sure that it suits your needs.
- Clove Bud oil is known for its unique scent. If it doesn’t smell like it, do not purchase it!
- Storage: When storing Clove Bud oil, it is best to store it in a dark glass bottle. Keep away from direct sunlight.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL
- Clove Bud oil should only be used in moderation.
- Clove Bud oil should be diluted with other carrier oils as it can cause skin irritation. It is suggested to do patch testing before use.
- Contact with eyes and other sensitive areas should be avoided.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, it is better to consult a health professional before using this oil.
- Do not use Clove Bud oil while using the following medication: anticoagulants, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
- If you have existing medical conditions, it is imperative to consult a medical practitioner before using the essential oil.
WHERE TO BUY CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL ONLINE AT A WHOLESALE PRICE IN AUSTRALIA?
N-essentials is a wholesale distributor and supplier of premium oils and natural raw materials. We cater to your skincare, aromatherapy, and eco-household needs. If you want to know more about our absolute oils, carrier oils, essential oils, fragrance oils, infused oils and other premium products you can check us out at our online store.
What are you waiting for? Purchase your bottle of goodness now.